World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Now that I have both, I mean all 3.

In order of preference.

1- top case
2- saddlebags
3- tank bag

Tank bag are a pain... but good to carry few things and extra storage. I put my riding gears in there on long trip. Saddlebags are great but create a lot of drag at highway speed. I can feel it. With the top case no change in drag, fuel economy and it's out of the way. I love it and that thing is there to stay! If money is right later on I might get a Givi 55 NT... but for now it's perfect for my budget and use.

I think I'd switch up tankbag and saddles for my order. I rely on the size of my motorcycle to lane split in big traffic jams. I wouldn't want to commute if I couldn't avoid being stuck on lets say the bridge, for an hour.

Bloke

My tank bag doesn't impede my enjoyment at all.

I have a full buffalo getaway luggage set with the sport version of the tank bag.

Attaches with magnets so takes seconds to fix on.

Holds my joe rocket ballistic 5.0 trousers, gloves and essentials (bungee cargo net, tiny cheap gym bag style back pack, visor cleaner, buff, tissues, phone, charger cables, disk lock, wallet, docs, etc) with ease.

I typically use it every time I ride.

Tail bag and saddle bags/panniers I only use when touring.

That said I'm saving for a givi topbox as I need the ability to carry laptops and kit for work and the big seller is bring able to put everything in it when I stop and lock it securely. Shopping in the city dressed in bike gear is a bit of a pain.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT