Thumbs up to this forum

findmadhav

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my experience about online vehicle forums. I am a member of the R6 forum, bimmerforums, e46fanatics, camryforums, etc.

I have never felt like part of the other forums, just for reference.
The only forum that I make it a point to visit daily is the FZ6R forum. I now understand why members here say this forum is like a family. It feels like home.

Kudos to all the members who make this forum such a nice place to be!!!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Superzoom

I agree that this is a great forum, due to the members. There's a refreshing lack of ego on here, and very little bashing.

Thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is.

Mr Citrus

I also agree this is a great forum. We've got members from all walks of life, and quite an age range ( :D ) but we still manage to have constructive, and enjoyable conversations. :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
We indeed have a wonderful group of people here! :thumbup:

Detrich

Yes, indeed. :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

I agree, I don't post much to any forums, but I 'lurk' on a dozen forums or so and this is the only one I check on a regular basis.

I think this forum just has a much more mature audience. My theory is based on the fact that it takes a mature and non-ego centric person to want/buy an FZ6R. It may not be the fastest or the coolest bike, but it sure is the most functional and logical bike to own. For that reason I think it filters out the bad seeds, so to say.

JSP

Super Moderator
I agree, I don't post much to any forums, but I 'lurk' on a dozen forums or so and this is the only one I check on a regular basis.
HAHAHA! So made me think of this"

:D

linkgt

Yea, this forum is great. People here are friendly and act like they would in person, which is what many people online don't do. They lack manners and think just because they are behind a computer screen, they can act however they want. Kudos to everyone for having respect :) I've been posting a lot less since winter started, but its nice to see there is still activity here.

Rookasaki

You're all welcome.. This forum is awesome because of me! :scared:
On a serious note, this forum is the best I've ever been apart of! Honestly it feels like home!

Rowville-biker

I like this forum because it is very informative;), especially members are always willing to help each other, like a real family:thumbup:.

dekaliber

I don't post a ton here but I do visit on a nearly daily basis.

There's a lot more respect and a lot less attitude compared to some of the other motorcycle forums I lurk. Guess I got lucky buying an FZ6R for my first bike!

rjohnson5481

I've never posted a ton on here, and like many i've been absent alot lately.
I've learned more from this forum than any i've ever been a part of.

Last edited:

anson650

I belong to several forums for help with my older bikes, but I like this forum the best, and I have not bought my FZ6R yet. It's the people that make it good or not and there's a lot of good people here.
Anson

6R Blackout

Just putting my 2cents in, and I don't belong to many forums, but this one is by far the easiest- as far as how to use and navigate. To me though it is the nicest and friendliest, also the most helpful forum on the net. Everyone on here is great and friendly and helpful. I myself love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!