This isn't the right place BUT NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennis09

So guys, I just sold my 2012 FZ6R.. Because well honestly I couldn't afford the payments, so now I'm looking to get a new street bike, but I'm keeping payments low, aswell as the principle of the bike.. I KNOW this isn't a yami, but Im sorry lol.. Theres a 99 Suzuki GSXR 750 for sale, 3,500.. It's 3800 out the door, 4,500 out the door with a 2 year warranty, no deductible. It has 31k miles, yoishi slip on pipe, matter of fact heres a link. 1999 SUZUKI GSXR 750

Thats a reputable dealership by me.. What do you guys think? is it worth the money, are the gsxr's good for that year? I heared the bike for about 1 minute, sounds super good, good idle, and when rev'd out wow does it sound incredible, please give me your opinons!

DakinechicK

Hmmmm this is very familiar to me....

Tmak73

Can a mod compare IP addresses?

DakinechicK

Wait, in your other thread it says you are trying to decide between a 6r and a cbr....

How about a hyabusa? :D

Last edited:

Tmak73

Wait, in your other thread it says you are trying to decide between a 6r and a cbr....

How about a hyabusa? :D
make sure you get an extended swing arm and some NOS. Don't forget your helmet mohawk.

Ennis09

And obviously I decided with the FZ6R.. But I got myself into too big of a payment and it was going to take 6 years to pay off, so I turned right around and got it all subtracted..

Ennis09

I don't see the understanding of can a mod compare ip adresses, And mine changes every 1 minute, my phsyical due to my stepdad working for hewlett-packard, so that wouldn't work BUT.. I'm the same person? So im confused.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

a local guy has a 2006 r1 for the same price with 16k miles....heavily modded and show room condition. Id pass on your deals

BKP

I don't see the understanding of can a mod compare ip adresses, And mine changes every 1 minute, my phsyical due to my stepdad working for hewlett-packard, so that wouldn't work BUT.. I'm the same person? So im confused.
*Anyone* can trace your IP addy... And that includes trying to spoof it...

(I worked for HP for 23 years... doesn't make you a networking pro... however, in my case, I am...)

jocampo

So ... does your stepdad work for HP? Hmmm , because I do, and our IP leases do not change every minute. Actually, IP leases in general are longer than that.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

BKP

I have an HP printer; does anyone know what slip-ons work with it? It's wireless, but I use the wires if that makes a difference.
Depends... are you talking lubricated, or non-lubricated slip-ons...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

r0ar

Back on topic....

If you had to give up your bike because your payments were too high, you probably shouldn't get another bike with payments. Either pay down some of your debt, pickup a part-time job to earn extra income, or pay cash.

It's not about what bike you get, it's about what you can afford. Sounds like you can't afford a bike right now
Hit it right on head with that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.