This isn't the right place BUT NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BoneJj

Back on topic....

If you had to give up your bike because your payments were too high, you probably shouldn't get another bike with payments. Either pay down some of your debt, pickup a part-time job to earn extra income, or pay cash.

It's not about what bike you get, it's about what you can afford. Sounds like you can't afford a bike right now
pretty much this....

If you can't afford to have the bike you want you shouldn't have a bike....

Bikes are not a necessity and should be treated as a commodity. If you can't afford it then you don't need it, wait a little while until you are more financially sound and then get one.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

I have an HP printer; does anyone know what slip-ons work with it? It's wireless, but I use the wires if that makes a difference.
you're on the right track here, but more like it would be - hp printers have a great rep, but the hot (according to all the mags) printer right now is a samsung, although i really like the looks of this Lexmark. and then there's Brother, i mean how can i not like them when the name has BRO

Back on topic.... like all those other threads, we should demand proof or it didn't happen = start the ban count down

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Status
Not open for further replies.