they are out to get you

Uh Er.......Ok........

Maybe tonight is NOT a good night for a ride after seeing that!

Anyone needs me I will be in the fetal position in my closet!!

Thanks for the reminder.Ugly but educational. The green in your favor means nothing. I Look both ways before I cross an intersection and it pays off every once in a while.:eek:

good lord... :O

i'm getting a volvo for my next car after seeing that... :lol:

Ho-lee-geez!!! That guy at the end got smoked!!! :eek:

Careful everyone!

That is a daily occurrence here in Shreveport. It really is hard for me to go more than a day or two without seeing some cager run through a red light. I have even seen school buses with children on board blow through red lights. :eek::eek::eek:

check out the dude at 3:10... he actually went straight through- i think unscathed too...

what a lucky bastard.

check out the dude at 3:10... he actually went straight through- i think unscathed too...

what a lucky bastard.

He must have played a lot of Frogger growing up, lol ;)

Drifting skills.

I always stop and look both ways as mentioned when my light is green before any idiot goes and believe it has helped.

1+ I always check both ways before crossing TWICE just to be sure. I've had cars blow their horn because I didn't go the second it turned green, but you know what, who gives a crap?

btw, that guy who cut everyone in the turning lane deserved that

1+ I always check both ways before crossing TWICE just to be sure. I've had cars blow their horn because I didn't go the second it turned green, but you know what, who gives a crap?

When I first started riding, I stalled out a bunch of times. Cars started honking like crazy. Then I was in a left turn and my bike wouldn't go (Ninja EX500 old carb) and so the idiot behind me got on the right lane and drove past and made the left turn ahead of me and also called me an idiot.

Holy cow... That guy is super lucky. 1 he was riding in the rain. 2 the deer didn't knock him off the bike, considering how fast he was going...

That's some really bad luck though... :sigh: I guess we shouldn't ride during deer season. Seriously.

OMG, almost as worst as... FZ6 vs. Deer

Holy cow... That guy is super lucky. 1 he was riding in the rain. 2 the deer didn't knock him off the bike, considering how fast he was going...

That's some really bad luck though... :sigh: I guess we shouldn't ride during deer season. Seriously.

If you do, make sure you got a deer tag!

good lord... :O

i'm getting a volvo for my next car after seeing that... :lol:

They have done studies - Volvo drivers are the least safe drivers - seems people put too much faith in a vehicle's safety instead of good old common sense and solid defensive driving - I think it was Gallagher who said if you want safer drivers - put them out in front of the bumper on a little platform - and then see how safe they are!!!! LOL

I'm assuming you're in the middle of the lane when you do this in NJ. Out here in CA we usually split lanes at stops and if you hesitate more than a second or two on takeoff from a stoplight then you'll have cars flying by both of your shoulders.

Back