The time has come.... *April fools*

Rookasaki

I sold my bike yesterday. I just couldn't pass up the offer. Don't worry I'll still stick around. You guys are family. I will miss my baby! :(

ksanbon

I'm happy that you're staying. So, about your future plans.......?

Fizzer6R

my crystal 8 ball predicts you'll have another yamaha in your future?

JSP

Super Moderator
Eh. Can't say we will miss ya.

JSP

Super Moderator
April Fools!

Right? :confused:
Really dont think so... He called me yesterday askin if he should go through with the offer. Told him he would regret it but apparently does not care about my opinion. Little upset he jumped on thos so fast. Couple days to think about it was all i asked for him to do. But whatever... His bike, his decision.

bmw675

Really dont think so... He called me yesterday askin if he should go through with the offer. Told him he would regret it but apparently does not care about my opinion. Little upset he jumped on thos so fast. Couple days to think about it was all i asked for him to do. But whatever... His bike, his decision.
on the record saying BS! he just built his story up ahead of time to make it more convincing. :D

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Spunky99

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

He did it....he called me yesterday too...I was shocked but his girl saw some of his vids and has been pressing him to get rid of it. If I got the same offer he did I would have taken it as well

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1ldo2m
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

F

FZ6R_Blue

I don't believe any of you... no way you go from not even looking to sell to sold in one day... CC is just trying to sell the prank

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

See red

I don't get affected by wether or not he sold his bike.... sorry Rook, but I will sell mine when I do as well. I also have myb futura though. I think if you got what you wanted for it, good for you.

go pick a nice new or new to you bike.

CrazyCawi

Good thing u won't need to bring one. I know today you all are like ha ha real funny...but I'm trying to be serious guys....it happened whether u think so or not

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tkoso4
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedinblue

Elite Member