The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

danieljardim

Just joined a gym tonight. It's being almost 10 years since I exercised properly. 150 pounds later it's time to re start being healthy again. Very excited. I will keep you posted on my progress. I may pass the status of the FATest rider to somebody else in a year or so. :)

danieljardim

it feels good to be back at the gym regularly. I did not know what I was missing..

also I have recently started doing the rock climbing wall every time I go before I work out. its pretty fun I started on the noob side it was easy then I went to more advanced section and they are very challenging.
Rock climbing is awesome, I miss the days that me and my friends will wake up 4:30 in the morning to go climb a rock, because by 9 o clock the sun will be facing the rock and would be too hot to touch and climb it.

Now If I try to climb a ladder I may fall on the 3rd step. But things gonna change. hopefully.

Those are the 2 places I use to go. I miss those days so much. Getting old sucks.

Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

Rock climbing is awesome, I miss the days that me and my friends will wake up 4:30 in the morning to go climb a rock, because by 9 o clock the sun will be facing the rock and would be too hot to touch and climb it.

Now If I try to climb a ladder I may fall on the 3rd step. But things gonna change. hopefully.

Those are the 2 places I use to go. I miss those days so much. Getting old sucks.

i have always wanted to go climbing. but never had the opportunity. i am 44 but in fantastic shape due to my training regimen which is brutal.

getting old does suck but i am going to fight it until i die.

looked online and there are some places within 3 hours from me my brother and i can go rock climbing that are good for beginners. planning a trip next month

thanks for the subliminal push to go climb. never crossed my mind until i clicked this thread. hope i don't fall and break my legs

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

FSXlover

This before and after is over a year old. That's me down 60 pounds. If I took a picture right now I would have a lot more muscle definition.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

i have always wanted to go climbing. but never had the opportunity. i am 44 but in fantastic shape due to my training regimen which is brutal.

getting old does suck but i am going to fight it until i die.

looked online and there are some places within 3 hours from me my brother and i can go rock climbing that are good for beginners. planning a trip next month

thanks for the subliminal push to go climb. never crossed my mind until i clicked this thread. hope i don't fall and break my legs
You wanna know what is the best thing of climbing? It's when you finish and take your climbing shoes off. Best feeling in the world. :thumbup:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

indian9990

Have any of you guys used/tried those plans on bodybuilding.com? I'm going for the gain muscle plans. If so, suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

applejax

I have been recording new personal bests in several movements lately but tomorrow's session is a big test for me. I am going to Bench 335 LBS 1 rep. My entire session tomorrow is geared towards that goal.. If I am able to do it then I will seriously be breaking through a wall & should be able to continue adding weight in the sessions ahead . If however I fail, I will be stuck at my wall for about another month before an attempt to break through again. I have really been working on secondary muscle groups as well as stabilizers to achieve this goal. I still have the shake but believe I can lift that weight!

Wish me luck!!!!!!
Pssh, you got this! You already did 315 for 2/3, you can do 335 no problemo man.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member