The next bike....

CrazyCawi

or I could save another $500 and buy this one

not my exact color choice has a -1/+2 sprocket setup with a new chain[which kinda makes me think he stunted it even though he says he didnt], HID, two bros...but doesnt have new tires

b_who

not my exact color choice has a -1/+2 sprocket setup with a new chain[which kinda makes me think he stunted it even though he says he didnt], HID, two bros...but doesnt have new tires
I'd go with the yellow. The sprocket setup is used for better accelartion (as im sure u already know lol )and all my buddies that do trackdays and ride hard in the canyons do that as there 1st mod. From what i here its a must as nobody ever really hits the topspeed of these things unless u got one long a$$ stratch of rode. but. I think the yellow looks cleaner and well kept. What kind of miles does the green one have?

Sent from my Droid

JSP

Super Moderator

Bleh... Stick with the yellow. Looks like a much nicer bike!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

no I just have never had to decide between multiple bikes....when I bought the fz6r....it was the only one around for the price and miles.
Im also waiting on my buddy to transfer money between our accounts. He is station in Afghanistan right now, but is purchasing my bike.

danieljardim

no I just have never had to decide between multiple bikes....when I bought the fz6r....it was the only one around for the price and miles.
Im also waiting on my buddy to transfer money between our accounts. He is station in Afghanistan right now, but is purchasing my bike.
Sounds like a SCAM. :stupidpc:

Brock Kickass

I like the yellow bike. As a bonus, you'll have to collect the yellow one from the current owner. How does the owner of the green one look?

Kdubb223

I would wait for a decent priced 09-up zx6r

just my 2 cents

Deputyfarva252

thats the bike Im currently saving up for , its got to be in Kawasaki green though ......I say go for the yellow one since itll match everything you already have

bleedinblue

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member