The next bike....

CrazyCawi

Saw it today. Test drive tomorrow, and working with the bank and the fz will be bought by my buddy. If all goes as planned this will be my new beauty.

13,500 miles. Brand new pilot 2ct's, TBR exhaust. integrated dual LED tailight , aftermarket windscreen, hid's.

buying it for $5300, paying off the fz, and getting this will leave me with a loan amount of $3500. which is what is currently owed on the fz so...its a wash, except a touch more expensive insurance.

Wish me luck :)

Detrich

nice! what year is it? all your gear will still match too... hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow :)

CrazyCawi

Shes a 2008. Female ridden. Yamalube full synth since first oil change. Break in period followed. Fiance owns a 2011 R1 and had an 07-08ish r6 when she got hers, hence the yamalube full synth.

The valvecover recal was done under warranty. The TBR is just a slip so no PCV or anything.

she is upgrading to a 2012 zx10r

just so you know who was riding it....

this was her posing on her bike for her forum signature :)

as for color...my gear will actually match even better. Only sucky thing is VR never rode with saki so that part kinda suckeroo's

Last edited:

daddyrack

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

no but the funny story goes with it.

This morning I respond to the text, at this point I thought its a guy.

the text reads "when do you want to come see it" I said today.....
The response was "my fiance will be home all day so you can come anytime to see it"

My thought was...whoa....a dude is okay with his girl showing me the bike....odd usually guys are more protective of that.

I respond saying "you sure your cool with that?"

The response came back as "Yeah he will be fine"

So at this point I think of two possibilities:

A) a gay guy owns it.....(which is fine IDC) or B) a female owns it

and I responded....wait a sec, so this is a female ridden bike? and she goes yep.

I responded saying....so was that you posing on the bike? I thought it was a guy had some chick modeling on it. She goes nope...all me.

Fuckin HOOOOOTTTTTTTT.
And shes buying a zx10r...2012....what a bad ass chick.

bmw675

are you sure you're not buying it b/c a 'hot chick' owned it? :D

whats up with the windscreen? that doesn't look like swirls, it looks intentional but i cant tell from the pic?

anyways, good luck with whatever you decide.

Jay S.

I'm not gonna lie CC. Very sexy! Oh yeah, the bike is hot too.

:D

Seriously, I hope it works out for you bro. Damn nice bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

freshflex

That's the chicks bike from ZG. I seen it at the season kick off nice bike but its kind of a weird looking yellow. You'll deff love it going from the fz6r to a real 600 SS is huge difference in power. You'll wonder why you stuck with your significantly under powered fz6r for as long as you did. I had my fz6r for like 2 months and realized I made a mistake, I should have bought a SS right from the start. But whatever, taught me how to ride so I guess it's not that bad.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

yeah shes from ZG, MNSBR, SSB....ect ect ect.

JSP

Super Moderator
I'll give ya that man... sexy bike. ;)

DakinechicK

Good luck CC.... Hope you get it! Totally looks like your style and by that I mean color. :rolleyes: Ha!

Seriously though, it's sweet looking!