TBR with and without Tips

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

So I noticed that I really hear a lot of turbulence or something with the tips in. It doesn't sound as good as without the tips anyway, but it's really loud without, does anyone else agree?
I disagree, I wished it was a touch louder at times but I would have never considered trying to quiet it down. The slip on my bike is so quiet that I have from TBR as well now.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Dustin600

I have the P1X tip in my exhaust. I think it sounds fine. The unrestricted exhaust was too loud for me. It comes down to personal preferrence.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

SeggyGuy

Mine gave me a headache with the P1X tip out. With it in I love everything about it. Sound is just fine for me, and the amount of noise it makes has helped cars realize I was there more than once.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

dx2killa

So rode into work this morning and when I walk in I get "Did you get a different exhaust its louder?" Lol I really didnt think taking the tip out makes much a difference but guess it does !

bloodypulp

Really? Interesting, maybe I just need to pull it and leave it out which I did most of last season, I just feel bad for my neighbors.

The main thing is the turbulent feel though, I could care less about the loudness, I love it.
Almost all of my neighbors are very cool but one. Every time I pass his house he runs out and stares me down. But keep in mind he doesn't like anyone. So now when I pass his house a little blip extra for him Lol. Especially since he called code enforcement on me for welding in my garage.Bitch a$$.