TBR with and without Tips

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
So I noticed that I really hear a lot of turbulence or something with the tips in. It doesn't sound as good as without the tips anyway, but it's really loud without, does anyone else agree?

I disagree, I wished it was a touch louder at times but I would have never considered trying to quiet it down. The slip on my bike is so quiet that I have from TBR as well now.

I have the P1X tip in my exhaust. I think it sounds fine. The unrestricted exhaust was too loud for me. It comes down to personal preferrence.

Mine gave me a headache with the P1X tip out. With it in I love everything about it. Sound is just fine for me, and the amount of noise it makes has helped cars realize I was there more than once.

So rode into work this morning and when I walk in I get "Did you get a different exhaust its louder?" Lol I really didnt think taking the tip out makes much a difference but guess it does !

Really? Interesting, maybe I just need to pull it and leave it out which I did most of last season, I just feel bad for my neighbors.

The main thing is the turbulent feel though, I could care less about the loudness, I love it.

Almost all of my neighbors are very cool but one. Every time I pass his house he runs out and stares me down. But keep in mind he doesn't like anyone. So now when I pass his house a little blip extra for him Lol. Especially since he called code enforcement on me for welding in my garage.Bitch a$$.

Back