Targa Fender Eliminator for FZ6R 09

Verranth

Last edited:

Eaglesfan1976

it looks great.... cant wait to put it on..... mine was $65.... also got a k&n air filter... already put it on tonight..... next up is frame sliders and flush mount front signals....

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

mfischler

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

yoshi

I just got my Targa kit in the mail, but it was missing the installation instructions. Anyone know where these are available online?

Eaglesfan1976

I actually just threw mine away or i woud have posted them for you...in my opinion it was a pain in the @$$!!!!! But well worh it...

Eaglesfan1976

ok WTF....I have my fe installed and went over a speed bump and it bottomed out. bent the license plate.... i have my shock set at 4 and i'm only 190lbs......anyone else had this happen?????

M3Sharif

ok WTF....I have my fe installed and went over a speed bump and it bottomed out. bent the license plate.... i have my shock set at 4 and i'm only 190lbs......anyone else had this happen?????
I have the Competition Werkes Fender Elim and I had the exact same thing happen!!! Now I'm only 175lb and was shocked the rear suspensions would travel THAT much to have the tire bend the plate. I'm damn glad it didn't cut the tire.

What I did is stiffen up the suspension to "5". Feels better in the twisties anyways, but kinda hard over rough roads. I also bent the plate upwards to give it a couple more inches clearance. Who cares if it's harder to read the plate now :thumbup:

Top1Dog525

I bought it too....PRICEY! But it sure does look awesome!!!
Did you have to do any modification to the connectors or was it a simple connect? Also, where did u get the ones with the clear lenses? Thanks