IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

New pics

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Last edited:

OffTheClock

Looks GREAT! Was the installation pretty seamless? I am curious, I have read that one of the down sides of the FE kit is the possibility of the rear tire hitting the license plate. Have you heard of that or concerned about it? Definitely want to do thisto my ride...

Rookasaki

You can see in the second pic, my license plate is pretty far away from the tire. I had a buddy install the kit... I couldn't figure it out. I however lack mechanic/mod skills so that might have been the problem... I also got the rear seat cowl, it looks pretty nice. I'll upload a pic tomorrow.

Enze

Just did my targa today. took me about two hours, blew three fuses (the same one) because i kept crossing wires. not a mechanical person but i think it looks good and so does yours.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Detrich

I like the way the fender eliminator looks too. But, I sometimes wonder if it makes it harder for cars to see us... I wish it weren't such a big trade off. =(

Stricken

I like the way the fender eliminator looks too. But, I sometimes wonder if it makes it harder for cars to see us... I wish it weren't such a big trade off. =(

Actually at night others can see us better with the FE because of the bright LED license plate light. The only downside to the FE is that you will have more mud on your bike and on your back. Keep the stock fender if you plan on riding on wet roads.

FZ6R-Billy

I had a Traga FE on my 6R and I loved the looks but not the dirt that the tire slung on me and the bike. I may not get one for my FZ1.

Rookasaki

I can tell the first pic is older... New tired in second pic.

Looks great!

haha good observation Uno... Took the first pic one day prior of the new tire/FE... I picked up the Michelin Power One 2CT tire... Huge difference from stock!

Hey guys won't a rear tire hugger eliminate water/mug dirt etc...?

Stricken

haha good observation Uno... Took the first pic one day prior of the new tire/FE... I picked up the Michelin Power One 2CT tire... Huge difference from stock!

Hey guys won't a rear tire hugger eliminate water/mug dirt etc...?

Nope, the tire hugger is just for looks.