Table Lift! YAYYY

MikeN02

Finally got a table lift. I know a lot of the guys on here are older, I have the same problem where my back hurts sitting on the floor and what not. Was looking into getting the Harbor Freight one but I got a pretty good deal on this one from a friend.

Used it to install the rearsets on my buddy's ZX6-R today, chain clean as well. And let's just say it was WELL WORTH IT!!

b_who

Finally got a table lift. I know a lot of the guys on here are older, I have the same problem where my back hurts sitting on the floor and what not. Was looking into getting the Harbor Freight one but I got a pretty good deal on this one from a friend.

Used it to install the rearsets on my buddy's ZX6-R today, chain clean as well. And let's just say it was WELL WORTH IT!!

:drool::bow:I WANTT!!!

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn, thats nice Mike! :thumbup:

NoDoze

congrats mike! the lift looks beefier and of higher quality than the harbor freight one. hope you didn't pay an arm and a leg for it!

MikeN02

congrats mike! the lift looks beefier and of higher quality than the harbor freight one. hope you didn't pay an arm and a leg for it!
Story Time Lift/tools doesn't belong to me but my "father":

My best friend that I've known since I was 4 and went to school with. I'm really good with their family and when he moved up north to go to college I started hanging out with his brother/dad. Now I'm on great terms with them especially his dad since I started riding/getting into motorcycles 2 years ago (which was when he bought the zx6-r in the picture, getting back into bikes after 25 years of "rest").

Anywho, he owns a business and I work for him as well (kind of special treatment for me since I'm good with their family). So he's the owner. He would always take his bike(s) (zx6-r and R1) into the dealership and I told him to stop wasting his money and let me do it.

Since then he bought a bunch of tools, we worked on bikes a little together (he is impatient and would rip the fairings off if it wasn't for me gently taking it apart). Then I showed him the hydraulic lifts and he went for it. He paid about $520 for it.

Also, he's the co-signer for my bike :D

----------------------------------------

In the picture I just finished cleaning his chain (first time) and put back on his rearsets (pegs, heel guards etc) from being powder coated. From black to Kawasaki Green matched. Did the same with his R1 to color match his white/red R1.

2 Pit Bull rear stands and 1 front stand. Z06 Corvette and hot rod in that garage.

Last edited: