MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member
Last edited:

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Superzoom

I was going to say it still looks pretty much like a Gladius, which I am really not fond of. The black colour just makes it more palatable. Change the muffler, black out or get rid of the passenger peg arm cover, get rid of the radiator shroud, give it a more masculine headlight, and you've got a decent looking bike. The SV650 was a much better looking bike, still.

Calling the bike the SFV650 is just rebranding, in order to disassociate it with the sales disaster that was the Gladius.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Nope... When I get this 8 sold, I was going to pick up a 03-05 SV650 next season/when I can afford it. Can find them for $2k-$3k all day long. Have always loved the SV650. This new one just looks like a different Gladius. :rolleyes:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Your saling the 8? I remember seeing a thread about it, but I thought it was the r6 thread rising from the dead
Yeah. Lost her job again. :rolleyes: So I'm done with financing bikes/toys. Any toy will be bought outright with cash from now on. Hate having payments hanging over my head especially when this crap happens.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member