Stupid question of the day

yfz6r

Wow I am just going to stop talking cause everything that comes out of my mouth in regards to bikes is typically wrong lol. I apologize for my stupidity. Still shouldn't one box of pads come with enough for both sides? four pads total?
At least you admitted it and didn't try to argue a completely wrong point like a lot of people on the net.

Your logic made sense hahaha

JSP

Super Moderator

Invader Jim

31 000 miles or so. My rear are getting there since I use it a lot (more than i though) just to slow down. The front still have plenty of meat on them, I just wanted to change for EBC Double-H Sintered pads. I need more bite!
Did you get the bike new? Do you do mostly highway riding? My wife's Rebel needed new front pads after 4K miles but almost all of that was around town.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Man I missed this one, I thought it was going to be like; "Why are clouds puffy?" kind of thing, not how many brake pads for the front of a FZ6R.
Marthy, and you are the resident guru. :eek: Shame, shame. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

bmw675

Are you guys ripping on me? Well, I deserve it! LOL
Doesn't come around all that often. So when it does, you must expect us to pile on. :D

HotSauce

Related Brake Question

Don't mean to hijack, but since we're on the brake conversation here, I figured I'd ask if anyone's got a squeaky front brake? It's not a big deal, just a light squeak as I approach my stopping point when I use my front brake, but the bike is only 5 months old, so I'm just wondering if I got something in there that's causing that, or what?:confused:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member