stock parts and LEATHER yamaha jacket

travisH3

well here are a few parts i have for sale after doing some mods to my bike and a leather jacket, offer up for the stock parts, thought i would offer them for someone fixing a bike or something

First up is this Black and silver yamaha jacket, genuine leather. Says size 44 on the tag, I wear a large t-shirt and it fits me. if i had to guess its like a med/large size wise. Has zipper to connect to pants. its pretty heavy and in great condition. doesnt include the zip in liner, cant find it :(

SOLD!!!!!!

Secondly, I have my stock fender with tag llight, turn signals, reflectors with all factory plugs and mounting bolts included.

asking $35 for everything shipped

last, Factory tail light, nothing wrong with it

$18 bux shipped

Last edited:

travisH3

Too high too low? I wasn't sure where to put it. It's really nice, I just don't need two. I bought a brand new icon jacket.

travisH3

Offer up on the stock parts, I should have the front turn signals up as soon as all the parts I need for my flush mounts get here.

JSP

Super Moderator
Killer price on the jacket man. If it was a 46 I'd snag it!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

travisH3

I got it as a gift and just got a pm from someone that found the jacket on bike bandit and it's 419 dollars new :eek: so I may have to change the price a little but since it is missing the liner I'm willing to pass on a deal to you guys. I will do $115 on the jacket shipped beings that its expensive. Sorry for the confusion and I appreciate the honesty.

bobby bo bonsin

Great deal on this jacket people!!!!!! Almost bought it myself but i really dont need it! Its a 420 dollar jacket!!!

Hello my real name is Adam.

travisH3

Jacket is sold, offer up on stock parts!!!!!

travisH3

Bumping it up, changed prices and I also have the stock front turn signals that do not have the factory plugs, you would need to buy connectors or just wire them your self. I can do them for like 15 bux shipped. Pm me with any questions or offers.

Offer up!!!!