Stock FZ1 Handlebars on FZ6R

Blue_fz6r

I just did this mod yesterday. I absolutely love it so far. Now when I think about turning th bike responds so quick. I'm only 5' 9".

Chucker

I've been looking at doing the FZ1 bar swap as well, but it seems like most of the people that have done this are 6' or so. I'm only 5'3" so jw if there are any other short people that have done this swap and what they think of it. I don't want a super aggressive sporty position because I like sitting upright most of the time and not having my weight on my arms.
So why are you looking to make this change? It sounds like the stock bar puts you in the position you're looking for.

mokishea

So why are you looking to make this change? It sounds like the stock bar puts you in the position you're looking for.
Mainly for aesthetics because I want a black bar lol. I swapping out grips, bar ends, and possibly levers, so I'd rather do it all at once. Ik the grips can be a pain in the butt, and I don't want to have to do it twice haha. But because I'm short, I wouldn't mind having a bar that was a little lower and/or closer to me. I just don't want it far out where I have my weight on my arms.

Last edited: