Sprocket & Chain Group buy.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

The rear sprocket is a matter of taste, I like it and look much better all black. But your chain should have been spot on! Mine fit perfectly. No cutting link required. The chain should not stretch that much... I always set mine towards the minimum slack when new and never touch it afterward. One of the good thing about having only 70 WHP... not too hard on equipment! LOL
Marthy, is it possible that the gearing you (and I) ordered (17/47), made up for an extra link, while Buzz's gearing (16/47), with the same chain, had a little more slack? Or were the chains pre-cut based on the sprockets ordered?

It's not big deal to me, just a matter of curiosity, and understanding the gearing dynamics involved...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

How about a Spiegler stainless steel brake line group buy...?

Bueller...? Bueller...?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Kayo7

I know its only been 20 days or so since we said it was on back order for 45 days, but I was just curious to know if that is still the expected number or has it changed? :) Getting anxious if you couldn't tell lol.

Solomotoparts

Hey!

Called Driven today and it seems as if we are still on track for those sprockets. I'll try to bug them every week and get an ETA for you guys who are waiting.

Anybody get the chance to install the ones we sent yet? Post up some pics!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Kayo7

So close to the 45 day wait period!!!!! I don't know how much longer I can wait for. lol.

jman

So close to the 45 day wait period!!!!! I don't know how much longer I can wait for. lol.
I agree! Feels like it's been forever! On a side note it is kind of a poor way to run a business by charging people for items that aren't in stock as opposed to charging them when the back ordered item arrives. It's not their fault about the item being back ordered but I've now been out $180 with nothing to show for it for quite sometime...Just my 2 cents for the day I guess.

Solomotoparts

Hello Everybody,

I apologize for the wait. I just called Driven to get an updated ETA, and they told me it was pushed back a little bit, and will try their best to get us the 46T sprockets by the end of June. Brad @ Driven said something about them being super busy and backed up, purchasing a couple more CNC machines for the increased workload, thus adding a couple of weeks to the estimate. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused any of you.

I made a special request for them to rush 5 sprockets only through their "plating" process at the end of the month instead of waiting for the entire batch of them to be done, this should have shaved a week or 2 off of the original time it would have been.

@Jman - I am very sorry that you feel this way. I thought that I clearly explained it earlier, as we have to charge credit cards within a certain time frame of the authorization

"For everybody that is waiting and paid with credit card (not PayPal) we will have to charge the credit cards within the next couple of days or so. We only have a limited time for the authorization on each one to finalize the charge since the orders were originally placed on the website, or it drops off and we are unable to charge."

Let me know if I have not addressed any of your concerns, as before I will be more than happy to refund anybody who does not want to wait any longer.

jman

"For everybody that is waiting and paid with credit card (not PayPal) we will have to charge the credit cards within the next couple of days or so. We only have a limited time for the authorization on each one to finalize the charge since the orders were originally placed on the website, or it drops off and we are unable to charge."

I paid with PayPal so I fall into the "(not paypal)" category. Again it's not a big deal I'm not trying to sound like a whiner but every other time I've run into purchasing an out of stock item from any other company they charge for what items they have in stock and then bill the rest later when the back ordered item arrives. I don't mind waiting now since I've already paid and It's already out of my bank account and done so I guess it is what it is.

Kayo7

I know its still not quite the end of the month, but any updates? :D