Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Solomotoparts

Hey Guys!

Tyler checking in here from Solo. So yea, to cap on what Marthy said we can do those 3 combos above with your choice of sprocket teeth. They will all come with a master link as well. I personally have the first combo on my FZ6R, it went on about 6 months ago when I bought it and is working perfectly still!

Let's get a list started on here on who would like one. I can provide a link to the website so you can checkout on there with the options and combo you would like, and that will be that! Lets keep it open until the end of this month, and then go from there to see how much interest we have. It has to be over 10 kits though.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Kayo7

I will confirm and get Combo #3 with a Red chain. 17T front and 46T rear.

Thanks for setting this up.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Awesome! Tyler should answer all our question once we are ready to place the order. Hey, black is quite sexy too. Chain is all black with the natural color rivet... Black sprocket...
I like the sound of that too hell the bottom of my bikes blacked out anyway. Red would be too much

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
I'm really keen, but I'm in Australia. Happy to pay extra postage direct to the supplier or transfer money to someone from here who could post it to me?

I know its a big ask but thought I'd put it out there just in case :)

ksgoh88

I'm in for option 1 17/46.