Sprocket & Chain Group buy.

Solomotoparts

Hey Everybody,

Just a quick update on everybody who is waiting for the rear sprockets. I called Brad at Driven just now and he said the sprockets are currently being plated. If he is able to get some out before others as I stated above, he said we are first on the list. Unfortunately he said it will be another 3 weeks.... I really wish they would have given me an accurate number the first time, but I guess that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes. I don't think it should be any longer than 3 weeks now since this is the last step in their manufacturing, but I am not in tune with the specifics of their processes so that is my best guess for now.

mdgreene2001

Glad I didn't do this group buy... I will only order in stock products.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Kayo7

I do have an update. I emailed Tyler a couple days ago and this is what he told me.

Hey Kyle,

Sorry for not responding sooner, I was out of the office the majority of the day on Monday and just noticed I did not respond to my email now that I am not as busy as I was the first 2 days of the week.

I called Brad @ Driven again just now to ask what the progress is on the sprockets and unfortunately did not give me good news.. long story short, he said that their anodizer (last step in their production) has not completed them and is backed up at the moment. He could not give me an exact ETA at the moment though. I feel really bad about this because every time I ask it has kept being pushed back and back with more excuses and no results.

I would be more than happy to include a Free Driven Hat and some grips in the people who are still waiting to try to offset some of the frustration that has occurred during this group buy (I totally understand), but let me know what you decide.

Kayo7

So I believe I have taken the lead position for all the people that are still waiting :D

If Tyler gets back to me, I will update this thread as soon as possible.

I did let Tyler know that it wasn't necessary for him to include free stuff but would be greatly appreciated, so he says he will include some stuff for us.

Thanks for the updates guys. I just emailed Tyler requesting to send just the chain and front. I'll just buy a rear locally right now until I can replace it with the new one. As for the hat...I personally don't want to advertise for that company. They keep giving Tyler he ol' runaround. I am by no means upset with Tyler or solo they are trying....I am p.o'd with Driven

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Solomotoparts

Hey Everybody,

Just checking in.

Thank you Kayo for posting my email, that is essentially what is going on right now with the sprockets as we speak. I apologize again for all of the delays, I guess Driven is having problems with their production currently and with their estimates given to me originally.

We are still waiting on them at this point, and I will give all of you updates as they are provided to me. For those that do not want hat, would anything else be OK? I would be more than happy to include some Solo swag like a T-shirt, etc, just let me know your sizes!

Then you can all enter our giveaway on FB once you post a picture on our wall :)

https://www.facebook.com/solomotoparts

Solomotoparts

Just a quick update for everyone who was waiting, we shipped out the remaining orders yesterday with Priority 2-3 day mail. Let me know when everybody gets it and around to installing it!

Thanks for the patience everybody, and sorry again for all of the delays with the sprockets.

Just got the email notification....for the record Tyler has been great with communicating status updates and has offered excellent customer service for solomotoparts. Thanks