Spare Keys

RooKie

Attachments

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

RooKie

Sweet. Now I can cut a key that works on your bike. :D

Next time I fly into Arizona I can take your ride for a spin while your at work. :eek:

No need to rent a car. :thumbup:
Theft in AZ? You must really want those pink underwear and hand-cuffs. But I don't judge. To each their own ;).

Not really worried about my bike getting stolen. It's insured and with 60k miles on it, I wouldn't mind receiving a new ride. So if you really want to take it, you'll be doing me a favor :cool:

Last edited:

Detrich

ajskillz13

I've had the $12 variety for... uh... a long time and have still yet to find anyone to cut it for me. Dealer said I'd have to go to a specialized locksmith. I kind of gave up.

RooKie

I've had the $12 variety for... uh... a long time and have still yet to find anyone to cut it for me. Dealer said I'd have to go to a specialized locksmith. I kind of gave up.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. I tried 2 places here, and both said they could do it so I figured it's a standard piece of equipment for any authorized dealership.:(

Fizzer6R

bacially the same, but from another seller, got a key in the mail today for my Ninja, $0.56 total shipped from China, won auction 3/30 - not bad 10 days from overseas = can't beat it

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I tried 2 places here, and both said they could do it so I figured it's a standard piece of equipment for any authorized dealership.:(
Yep... I'm guessing most can, but for some reason, the one near me cannot. Harley couldn't either.

buzzbomb

Elite Member