Southern Ontario Group Ride?

Bigevildoer

Or if anyone else has an idea of when they think we should do it please throw in some suggestions!
April 24th or May 1. Good enough for me...

Ended up taking my Buell out today for a 125km run. Waterloo, back roads to Guelph, to 401, to 6 south, to 95 W to Cambridge, Franklin to 401, to Homer Watson, saw a friend, back way around the Kitchener-Waterloo back home again. Took about 6.5-7 litres of gas. Not too bad I guess. 37 US MPG or 44.8 Imperial MPG. Not quite as good as the FZ6R, but I really dont' want to tempt fate considering it's up for sale! :rolleyes:

lesh24

April 24th or May 1. Good enough for me...

Ended up taking my Buell out today for a 125km run. Waterloo, back roads to Guelph, to 401, to 6 south, to 95 W to Cambridge, Franklin to 401, to Homer Watson, saw a friend, back way around the Kitchener-Waterloo back home again. Took about 6.5-7 litres of gas. Not too bad I guess. 37 US MPG or 44.8 Imperial MPG. Not quite as good as the FZ6R, but I really dont' want to tempt fate considering it's up for sale! :rolleyes:
You pretty much rode by my house new Huron Rd.....was hoping to ride but was a bit hung over :iconbeer: from the night before and did not want to tempt fate either . You going for a ride anytime after 5 this week give me a PM and ill send u me number!

Bigevildoer

You pretty much rode by my house new Huron Rd.....was hoping to ride but was a bit hung over :iconbeer: from the night before and did not want to tempt fate either . You going for a ride anytime after 5 this week give me a PM and ill send u me number!
I've got to get in about another 125km before Friday (appointment for first service). Tonight's no good, tomorrow's my birthday so that's out (family has stuff planned out) -- Wednesday's good for me! I'm off work at 5 and can meet up with you whereever...

Let me know if that's good for you! And of course Anyone else here on the forum is welcome to come too!

Big E.

FZ6Raven

Let me know if that's good for you! And of course Anyone else here on the forum is welcome to come too!

Big E.
Well count me in! I usually finished work between 2 - 3:30 so that will give me some time to get home have a shower n stuff. Just let me know the time and place!

lesh24

Well count me in! I usually finished work between 2 - 3:30 so that will give me some time to get home have a shower n stuff. Just let me know the time and place!
boys im tied up at work later then expected...im going to have to bail tonight...

Superzoom

Hey All,

Thanks for starting up the group ride thread. I'm in Toronto with about 600 km on my FZ6R after a couple of long rides (Cobourg, Elora). I'd love to meet up and ride with you all some time. It definitely sucks only being able to go about 100 kph.

I'm getting pretty groovy mileage so far--about 40-49 mpg (US).

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but the two times I've done Fork of the Credit, it's been inundated with SLOOOOOW cars. I'm not into driving curvy roads at twice the posted speed limit, but you end up stuck behind a car going half the speed limit.

My friend and I did a fantastic all-backroads ride to Niagara Falls, although that ended up being an over-nighter.

Rob

Bigevildoer

Rain again this weekend....
Lets make it Saturday, May 1, 2pm, at the Kelsey's parking lot at the Highway 401 and 25 in Milton?

Everyone agree?