**SOLD** F/S 2009 FZ6R heavily modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpoolin

lol start restoring her back to stock.... start with the exhaust and bring your price to 4100 and u might be closer to my range XD... theres a bike on CL with 106 miles for 4100 and id kill to be able to make payments on a bike with a price tag like that...
I sold mine modded for $3800, I priced that thing to move though, I just got tired of seeing a bike that never got ridden setting in the parking lot. However now that I have a garage, and the room to do my streetfighter project I wish I would have kept it. However, now I just get to buy another bike :rolleyes:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

iSpoolin

damn.....$3800.... i wouldn't mind getting one already modded i want the tbr but from what i understand the center stand wont fit if the tbr is on it...
Yeah i'm pretty sure there is clearance issues there, but I prefer just to use my rearstand myself.

MC#4

I just sold my bike yesterday. 09 raven with 3800 miles. $4450 cash. I listed it on CL for $4900 with must sell in the title. 48 hours later the bike was gone. Sold it to a guy from Elizabethtown PA. Mine was almost dead stock though. Modded bikes can bring good money, you just have to wait for the right person. GLWS.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

findmadhav

I am going to do some things to de-personalize it, but I see no good reason to change it completely back to stock, especially since I don't even have most of the stock parts to replace back. I am sure someone will buy it. If not, I think that my dealer would buy it back from me.
I know that it is urgent for you to sell your bike, but keep in mind that dealers are thieves are they will quote you a very low trade in value and rip you off.

I suggest you place ads in craigslist and cycletrader.com with nice big pics from photobucket. Trust me it works. All the best dude!

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

iSpoolin

It is??? Goes to search....

Edit: Maybe I am not searching the right thing.
I went through 18 pages and never seen it. Leperchauns a fibber!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

2416ryan

Hi FZ6Rblack,

I'm new around here. First, very nicely modded bike. :)

Did you buy or make that Blue Front Cowl? If you bought it, I would be interested in getting a metallic red version for mine! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.