**SOLD** F/S 2009 FZ6R heavily modded

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol start restoring her back to stock.... start with the exhaust and bring your price to 4100 and u might be closer to my range XD... theres a bike on CL with 106 miles for 4100 and id kill to be able to make payments on a bike with a price tag like that...

I sold mine modded for $3800, I priced that thing to move though, I just got tired of seeing a bike that never got ridden setting in the parking lot. However now that I have a garage, and the room to do my streetfighter project I wish I would have kept it. However, now I just get to buy another bike :rolleyes:

damn.....$3800.... i wouldn't mind getting one already modded i want the tbr but from what i understand the center stand wont fit if the tbr is on it...

Yeah i'm pretty sure there is clearance issues there, but I prefer just to use my rearstand myself.

I just sold my bike yesterday. 09 raven with 3800 miles. $4450 cash. I listed it on CL for $4900 with must sell in the title. 48 hours later the bike was gone. Sold it to a guy from Elizabethtown PA. Mine was almost dead stock though. Modded bikes can bring good money, you just have to wait for the right person. GLWS.

I am going to do some things to de-personalize it, but I see no good reason to change it completely back to stock, especially since I don't even have most of the stock parts to replace back. I am sure someone will buy it. If not, I think that my dealer would buy it back from me.

I know that it is urgent for you to sell your bike, but keep in mind that dealers are thieves are they will quote you a very low trade in value and rip you off.

I suggest you place ads in craigslist and cycletrader.com with nice big pics from photobucket. Trust me it works. All the best dude!

Last edited:
It is??? Goes to search....

Edit: Maybe I am not searching the right thing.

I went through 18 pages and never seen it. Leperchauns a fibber!

Last edited:

Hi FZ6Rblack,

I'm new around here. First, very nicely modded bike. :)

Did you buy or make that Blue Front Cowl? If you bought it, I would be interested in getting a metallic red version for mine! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back