So the race was postponed? / PHOTOSHOP FIGHT :)

TXYamahawk

I believe this thread got a little off topic.

In reference to the original topic, I was actually thinking about this on my way into work today. Although, it was the wind that had my mind running. It was blowing 20-30 MPH with some pretty good gusts and I was trying to fathom going 200 MPH, while trying to keep from wrecking. I forgot all about looking into this when I got home, but the board seems to read my mind!!

Rookasaki

I believe this thread got a little off topic.

In reference to the original topic, I was actually thinking about this on my way into work today. Although, it was the wind that had my mind running. It was blowing 20-30 MPH with some pretty good gusts and I was trying to fathom going 200 MPH, while trying to keep from wrecking. I forgot all about looking into this when I got home, but the board seems to read my mind!!
off topic?
The title clearly states " So the race was postponed? / PHOTOSHOP FIGHT :)"
haha...

TXYamahawk

off topic?
The title clearly states " So the race was postponed? / PHOTOSHOP FIGHT :)"
haha...
mmmmm yeah.....you see, we're putting the cover sheets on all TPS reports now before they go out.......did you see....the memo about this?

I only read the "So the race was postponed" part. I'll get it next time...

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

sir you are mistaken i am not peter pan jon..... nor do i like leprechauns... leprecaun jon is a nick name, because im short... and wear a lot of green lol....

Jon, look up please....I see this as an excuse you have used many times to hide your leprcaun lust

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

dont play like the raven ate your brain with me, you know im sexy!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
OMG I found it! :D:D:D:D