So i'll probably be a homeowner after today guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpoolin

So me and my Fiance have been searching for the perfect house for a few months now. Yesterday we were driving around and stumbled upon one that we both instantly fell in love with! It has a garage that's basically a dream for a guy like me, and it's got the space that a girl like her wants, and at this price, in this area, is actually a great deal!

Going to view this house at 5:30, hopefully everything looks as good as it does in the pictures and we can move on with the purchase!

107 Rider Drive Beckley, WV 25801 - Real Estate | CENTURY 21

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Looks like a good fixer upper.../ make it your own

6R Blackout

Congrats

Congrats on your new house purchase, hope you have many great years and memories. I have to say it is a nice house. Looks pretty big, looks like you have a lot of room?:)

Detrich

CONGRATS! :) new, safe place to park the bikes :D

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Spitfire

Good luck with it all! My wife and I found our 'dream house' and settled on a price and had the inspections done and all that jazz only to find out that my work decided to tell my underwriter that "I'm not guaranteed any hours week to week", therefore we don't have the 'income' for the house. So we're stuck in our little 2 bed apartment :mad:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

redwing-2001

2 story garage w/3 bays...sweet.

The wife could have the 'effin house. I'd live out there, never to be seen again. :D
exactly what I was thinking...:eek:

iSpoolin

Thanks guys! Walkthrough went great, the garage has two 40x40 bay! and one 20 x 10. It's fucking massive! The only thing that was wrong with the house was that it was a little outdated, but nothing money can't fix! Making an offer on it tomorrow :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Awesome... As long as the garage is up to date, who cares about the house! :D
Well that's what I said :rolleyes: My girl did not agree LOL

cavcuz05

Thanks guys! Walkthrough went great, the garage has two 40x40 bay! and one 20 x 10. It's fucking massive! The only thing that was wrong with the house was that it was a little outdated, but nothing money can't fix! Making an offer on it tomorrow :)
You said it...althought those 70's lights in the kitchen look nice:rolleyes:...jk...i cant wait till i buy my first house...no sense cause i move every three years...MILITARY

iSpoolin

You said it...althought those 70's lights in the kitchen look nice:rolleyes:...jk...i cant wait till i buy my first house...no sense cause i move every three years...MILITARY
haha yeah as I said some stuff inside needs updated

dcBear78

Congrats. Best thing owning your own home.

Wish houses here were that price :( .... Wouldn't even get the block of dirt for that here. I once owned a house, but with the marriage break up we sold it and split the money. Ohh well...

Fizzer6R

very cool man!... a good friend and his new wife this year just moved into another house, house is smaller than their last, but the detached garage is actually bigger :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.