So I entered BOTM

JSP

Super Moderator
Lookin good Mike! :thumbup:

Sage

Good luck! Your bike, Her6 and Asim are the best out of the bunch imo. dunno why so many people are voting for Ghost R6, it just doesnt look good to me

MikeN02

Thanks! I figured Asim and Ghost R6 would be my main competition. Ghost R6's bike has custom paint, black and white here and there not in one main area, plus he doesn't have decals and a lot of people don't like it so that's why mine is down to a minimum.

Detrich

voted . . .

:)

MikeN02

Woot woot thanks guys! Still losing by 5 but appreciate you guys taking the time and effort to vote.

MikeN02

Well, looks like I won't be making a recovery. Down by 13, thanks again for all who voted.

Gives me a chance to improve and make my bike better.

Detrich

i think your bike already looks sick! :)

6R Blackout

Ok Mike I voted for ya, I tried to vote twice. Good Luck.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

MikeN02

If there is time still left why not everyone go make two extra accounts and vote more he he
Lol you could do that, and not many people would know! In honestly I just want the title and bragging rights to my friend who has all the money in the world.

Detrich

ghost's bike looks weird to me. it's all black in the middle, and it doesn't look sleek or balanced. am not sure why everyone thinks that one looks nice... to me a bone stock 2010 in white looks better than that bike. :shrugs:

Sage

ghost's bike looks weird to me. it's all black in the middle, and it doesn't look sleek or balanced. am not sure why everyone thinks that one looks nice... to me a bone stock 2010 in white looks better than that bike. :shrugs:
I have to agree with you 100%

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Detrich

i think he's cheating... well, either that or everyone on r6-forum.com has bad taste in white r6's... :lol:

b_who

wow your bike is freaking sexyyy:bow: lol

ghosts bike looked ugly to me and dident look like there were many good looking mods done to it
but w/e it was rigged:rant: haha