snow

W

whatever

snow alittle today, did not hit the ground just in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonKerr

Elite Member
W

whatever

that mud remark reminds me when i was a kid there was a ball park and me and my friend were there on are bikes.... not sure but i might been on my suzuki tc90 the one with the dual range transmission 5 high and kick a lever on top and 5 low pretty cool.

anyways on the side of the ballpark there were some railroad tracks and small stream of water on the side.... so me and my freind were filling up some garbage pail will water from the stream and went arond all the bases until there was lots of loose mud..... and then me and friend had are bikes in like 3 gear and we just keep going side ways around the bases it was too much fun and we were both crazy.

off a sudden a police car pulls in and shines his light on me and my friend and we both took off in different dirrections..... was crazy i went about 3 blocks and layed in the bushes with the bike .....caught up with my friend later we both got away with it never got caught.... we were laughing like crazy.

ooh good old days !!

bjs045

So does rain when you're weather puss. ;) Been raining for a week here. Our roads get covered in muddy run off when it rains here.
+1 but it sucks even more with the 6am rain then by noon its a perfect riding day. I won't ride in the rain to work and I'm cursing on the way home stuck in traffic caging it. :D

Stephenfz6r

Last week our weather office predicted 5 days of rain starting last Monday. I rode in to work 4 of the 5 days on dry roads. This week is about the same with bad weather predicted for the week. I 'm hope these meteorologists aren't bikers otherwise they would be crashing all the time.:D

J.J.

Snow is awesome, get a sled.

Just put the bike away, cannot wait to try out my new (to me) Polaris IQ 600

Detrich

just don't eat yellow snow... :lol:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

ry-mac75

Detrich

i love southern cali weather... in the winter we can go snowboarding up the mountains, go to the beach, and it doesn't snow in the city... =D

ry-mac75

i love southern cali weather... in the winter we can go snowboarding up the mountains, go to the beach, and it doesn't snow in the city... =D
Just know, I have never met you - but I hate you.

Hahahaha - kidding, kidding.

Spunky99

As a kid, I'd go surfing in the morning and be up on the mountain just as night fell and ski under the lights every Thanksgiving.
Nice sunny dry weather at the beach and all the way up the mountain.

I'll be riding my bike to work the next 2 days as the weather here is supposed to be 82 Thursday and 78 Friday. Cloudy on the weekend and back to 80 on Monday. So Cal is sooooooo nice for year round biking.....

phenchick

We get mostly ice here. So NOT looking forward to that. Of course last year, My first real winter back in the south after nearly ten years, We got quite a bit of snow. I loved it for like the FIRST day and was done with it.