Selling 2011 FZ6R just over 800 miles

BKNY

I'am selling my 2011 Yamaha FZ6R, which I just purchased in July, with just a little over 800 miles. I bought the motorcycle brand new right off the showroom floor. I have added over $1,100 worth of aftermarket accessories into the bike. Fender eliminator, Apex supersport handlebars with adjustable risers, supersport sideview mirrors with turn signals, flushmount turn signals on fairings, Puig windscreen. I also had the front forks lowered about 1 1/2. It is in IMMACULATE condition. I still have a lien on the bike, selling it for much lower than I owe. My loss is your gain. 410-916-9452 $6,500.00. Price is SLIGHTLY negotiable. I still ride it occassionally. Check out the pics on my profile.

cavcuz05

Why are you selliing it so soon?...I would be interested in our bars if you decide to part out.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

BKNY

I'm selling the bike because were expecting lil bambino number 3. I have to prioritize the finances. And no I didn't join just to sell it. I've been a member since early September. I decided to sell her this week.

yfz6r

he was a thread stalker since September. Nothing wrong with that. Can't see pics unless you're a member!