scared for this kid OMG

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
haha, ouch.... :D

stevet

Since he has no respect for his life I don't really care if he looses it. I'm all for cleaning the gene pool of stupid people anyway. I am only concerned about him hurting innocent people. This kind of thing makes all the people in the cars he passed think what an a.. hole. It takes all bike riders down in their opinion big time.

JSP

Super Moderator
Yes. Don't forget, I'm eating my doughnuts and drinking my coffee on the tax payers dime :D
Better share then! ;)

Gonna go up to a government employee and do that now haha. Hey! I paid for that, give me a bite! :D I say government employee instead of police/sheriff because I dont want to get tazed/baton probed by asking one of them. Probably arrest me for attempted theft or something too! :eek:

Rookasaki

Better share then! ;)

Gonna go up to a government employee and do that now haha. Hey! I paid for that, give me a bite! :D I say government employee instead of police/sheriff because I dont want to get tazed/baton probed by asking one of them. Probably arrest me for attempted theft or something too! :eek:
haha... I pay taxes too, I'll show you my paycheck! sucks!!! :mad:

JSP

Super Moderator
haha... I pay taxes too, I'll show you my paycheck! sucks!!! :mad:

Hmm... well that puts us in a situation then doesnt it??? :D Just be nice and share the damn donuts Rook!

You pay taxes on money that was paid to you through taxes... Then you are taxed on that same money when you buy those donuts... and then the store is taxed on that same money, and then you get paid again. Yeah, makes sense ;) :D

Rookasaki

Hmm... well that puts us in a situation then doesnt it??? :D Just be nice and share the damn donuts Rook!

You pay taxes on money that was paid to you through taxes... Then you are taxed on that same money when you buy those donuts... and then the store is taxed on that same money, and then you get paid again. Yeah, makes sense ;) :D
LOL no kidding!

monstermike4343

Elite Member