scared for this kid OMG

CrazyCawi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOOccLv6vg&feature=related]Crazy Motorbike riders *NoFear R1 Yamaha - YouTube[/ame]

Rookasaki

I believe he has his own video production business now... He got into some serious trouble and I remember seeing a video out there where he apologized for his riding style. Although suicidal and absolutely stupid, he does have some amazing skills.

His name is Tyler Kirk. Search Tyler Kirk films.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WadlMQAP9c"]★ Tyler Kirk Films ★ 3D First R1 footage - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rhinotjv

I thought the video was double speed at first, that is ridiculous! Imagine what kind of career he could have as a pro rider, crazy skill.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qeafps

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rookasaki

Wow. It doesn't really matter how good you are. The guy/gal in any of those other vehicles could do just about anything, at just about any time.

I'm trying not to use words like stupid or insane. How about MORON?

I can't pull wheelies and do stunt stuff. But I've got the skills to mount a camera on my bike and run batshit crazy through traffic, narrowly avoiding death at every moment. Then I too, could feel cool about how badass I was. I'd have great street cred for my insane riding style and mad skillz. No doubt the hot chicks would be hanging off me at every stop. The whole world would know what a cool guy I was.

Gee. I wonder why I don't do that? Maybe because I'm not a MORON? :cool:
I'm a saint compared to that MORON ;)

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rookasaki

That's what kind of scares me. We have no idea if the guy actually knows how to ride a bike. All we know is he can do a wheelie and doesn't really care if he hurts somebody. Oh, and he knows that if you turn the throttle, the bike goes faster. Whoots.

Just because someone learned how to wheelie on a bicycle and transferred that skill to a high horsepower machine, doesn't really mean that person can ride a bike. Riding crazy fast through traffic doesn't take any more skill than your average, experienced rider has.

I'd bet money he doesn't corner worth a shiat, and doesn't care to learn, because he thinks he already knows everything there is to know about riding.

Just my 2c. :soapbox:
Check out his YouTube channel. He can corner for sure. He has talent...

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

OK. He's got talent. He's got skills. Maybe he rocks the world and kick's it's ever loving ass. The point I was trying to make still stands.

He's an ass. He's teaching a whole new generation of riders that what he's doing is just fine. There are new riders out there, right now, who are watching that vid and thinking "OMFG how cool is that? That guy's got skillz! I wanna be just like him!"

It really doesn't matter if he's the next Rossi. What he's doing is wrong. It doesn't matter who you are and what you can do. Just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should do a thing.

Glorifying this guy is irresponsible and dangerous. Not only to motorcycle riders, but for everyone else on the road. I believe that every time any responsible person sees one of these videos, they should bust on every mistake, every mishap, every stupid (yes I used that word) thing that person does.

If all we do is sit back and look at the vid and comment on how cool that guy is, and how he's so awesome? Pick one of the new riders on just this forum, alone. What's he going to want to do? Multiply that by Youtube. At least here, in this forum, we can maybe teach the new riders that you don't have to ride like that to be cool. And that it's really, really, really stupid, insane and moronic to do so.
most guys riding like this are not mature enough to be even close to a Rossi. it takes a lot more than just pure raw talent to be a successful and lasting racer in a professional level as MotoGP

most guys riding like this, hanging a wheelie at triple digits, actually can corner quite well also. it surely goes along with being able to balance a bike at limits and having a feel for traction etc...

I for one am still amazed at the performance ability we have available, that the local state and feds haven't cracked down on our bikes yet. anyone can get a decent liter bike for a few grand and hit 170mph on public highways, and yes most of the time you won't get caught. then you can post videos doing it on the net, and still not be pursued by the law. maybe in a couple generations that will end, but for now i'm happy we have the freedom to do it

Rhinotjv

OK. He's got talent. He's got skills. Maybe he rocks the world and kick's it's ever loving ass. The point I was trying to make still stands.

He's an ass. He's teaching a whole new generation of riders that what he's doing is just fine. There are new riders out there, right now, who are watching that vid and thinking "OMFG how cool is that? That guy's got skillz! I wanna be just like him!"

It really doesn't matter if he's the next Rossi. What he's doing is wrong. It doesn't matter who you are and what you can do. Just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should do a thing.

Glorifying this guy is irresponsible and dangerous. Not only to motorcycle riders, but for everyone else on the road. I believe that every time any responsible person sees one of these videos, they should bust on every mistake, every mishap, every stupid (yes I used that word) thing that person does.

If all we do is sit back and look at the vid and comment on how cool that guy is, and how he's so awesome? Pick one of the new riders on just this forum, alone. What's he going to want to do? Multiply that by Youtube. At least here, in this forum, we can maybe teach the new riders that you don't have to ride like that to be cool. And that it's really, really, really stupid, insane and moronic to do so.
Don't get me wrong the guy IS a complete moron and has no respect for the lives of others. I am a farely new rider and in no way look up to him, but looking at some of the comments on you tube there a ton of new riders that do. All that being said I just couldn't ignore how well he was controlling the bike.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2xsprm

klawson

I've told my son that rides an R-1, that it takes little skill to twist the wrist and go in a
straight line. Taking the twisties, staying out of trouble and anticipating the problems, is
where the skill and judgement is.

He is surprised that our 6r can stay with him in the mountains and how much fun
we have without pushing the limits.

Everyone ride safe and stay out of the way of the "morons".

Rookasaki

Well put. :thumbup: