Samcro!!!

Insure Gal

Season premier tonight!!!

Not gonna spoil it for those who have not seen it yet but
OMG!!!!!!

Can't wait for next week.

*achem, mods. Can SAMCRO have it's own discussion sub forum. Huh?
Huh? Pal-eezzzz !!!

SOA Rocks!!!

MC#4

+1
I just bought season 2 on friday and watched the entire thing in 2 days to prepare for the season 3!

JSP

Super Moderator
LOVE S.O.A!!! Been addicted since it first came out!

porky45

awesome show.

Insure Gal

Insure Gal

That being said....So who saw the premier.. What a clift hanger ending for a first show of the season eh? :eek:

Insure Gal

I freak'n missed it..
Go to Channel 131, they'll have it streaming there till next week when the next show airs.

It does freeze and buffer a couple of times though. :mad:

there is a torrent that some of my buds here download from too I just don't know the URL. :confused: sorry.

MC#4

I saw it. I cannot believe what happened to Hale! I figured he'd be a major player throughout the series. Can't wait till next week. I just wish it was on earlier. I hate stayin up till 11 on a weekday.

Also did anyone else catch the guys mumbling about bringing happy and "Lem" from the shield, into their charter near the end of the episode???

ry-mac75

I love the show, in spite of some of the stuff that makes me crazy. I recently bought Season 1 (i'm one of those guys that won't watch a show on tv, just waits for the dvd set). I could not believe how bad some of the fight scenes are. There was one where Clay and Darby are in jail together and Clay throws a punch and there is almost a THREE COUNT before Darby goes down. Oh man - awful. Fun to watch though.

Oh - and does it bother anyone else that their 1%'er patch is clearly missing on their cuts??

Still have to pick up S2.

arkkornkid

My favorite TV show. Random prediction: I'm thinking the police chief will take out Stahl right before he kicks the bucket.

... and I agree, what happened to Hale was totally out of the blue.

ry-mac75

I don't get FX here in Canada - so I have to wait until the seasons come out on DVD to see the show. My 'go-to' site for streaming video was shut down... does anyone have a reliable site where I can stream SOA?