running over bikes like bowling pins

Hellgate

Apparently, a biker was injured. I do not know whether this is a hoax or not since news sites and NYPD reports are not shedding light on this incident
F"(# @ beetch. The driver should have killed him, if this is true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ylwf3vr

Just saw some... man.. some crazy stuff.. wheelies in ATVs? For those in NY.. is helmet optional there as well?

These guys are rolling around with NO gear on! I'd be worried about their safety as well.. what if one of those guys doing a wheelie in the formation makes a mistake? He can potentially take out 5-10 bikes!:(

FastFreddy

Yes, but here is the thing, turn in your camera footage and let the law settle it. It is illegal to give out vigilante justice. The bikers screwed up
Yes, but here is the thing, turn in your camera footage and let the law settle it. It is illegal to run people over with vigilante justice. The driver screwed up

Alex6

With a wife and a small child in the car ... I'm surprised he did not put his SUV in reverse and drove all the way back out of this dead-end, yes, thru all these bikes and ATVs.
Now this ghetto human waste have bikes (most stolen and/or unregistered) and decided to put on a show, where are these f#cking cops when you need them. This Hollywood ride is not the the 1st ride and is listed in social media. The NYPD should have brought the SWAT armored trucks and swiped the highway clear from all that garbage.

Sparkxx1

With a wife and a small child in the car ... I'm surprised he did not put his SUV in reverse and drove all the way back out of this dead-end, yes, thru all these bikes and ATVs.
Now this ghetto human waste have bikes (most stolen and/or unregistered) and decided to put on a show, where are these f#cking cops when you need them. This Hollywood ride is not the the 1st ride and is listed in social media. The NYPD should have brought the SWAT armored trucks and swiped the highway clear from all that garbage.
Unfortunately NYPD does nothing against these scumbags while i get pulled over and ticketed for filtering to the front at a red light. NYPD doesn't want to deal with them because they just start running if they try to pull them over and they don't want to deal with high speed pursuits. :(

crobih

Yes, but here is the thing, turn in your camera footage and let the law settle it. It is illegal to run people over with vigilante justice. The driver screwed up
Are u trolling? U must realize that someone obviously pulled a knife and slashed his tires and started banging his car in? What would u do? Talk it out.

anticsd

The NYPD did sort of stop it. They broke up the large group and made it into smaller groups. You'll get flak from both sides if NYPD decides to do checkpoints on every street, because even on the weekends the city is congested. What the NYPD can do better is to have a better is watching out for social events such as ROC and Hollywoods Block party etc.

Then again that has an argument in itself. What freedom(s) will you trade for security?

FastFreddy

Are u trolling? U must realize that someone obviously pulled a knife and slashed his tires and started banging his car in? What would u do? Talk it out.
No I didn't realise that.

I'd rather have slashed tyres than a broken back from an asshole being an asshole in traffic.

Is this a motorbike forum ? Do any of you actually ride in a city ?

I'm giving up riding, because I'm sick of jerks trying to kill me 90% of the time I ride. I was thinking about reporting cars that do it, but that night, a cop nearly hit me from following too close, so what do I do ? Just Die ? If you can't handle a motorbike rider banging on your window, then don't drive dangerously near them to start with. Running them over and probably getting away with it, that's the crime right there.

Yes, I've had people bang on my window plenty of times, I didn't run any of them over.
Once I deserved it, because I didn't see the pedestrians due to the A pillar at night, and I had to stop quicker than comfortable. Someone banged my window said "slow down". Fair enough, that was years ago, point taken.
Another time someone actually blocked me in, was banging on the window was saying to come out and fight, I said "No, I don't want to hurt you or get in trouble", so he tries to slam the door on my head, at that point I do get out hit him once, send him flying, then they call the cops on me. So I'm not scared of a few boys bangin' on the car, I'm definitely not gonna panic and start shooting or running people over like you probably would.

Last edited:

deceptive gt

We all know why there is no video of what happened before, edited to cover someone's ***.

Wanna ride like an ***, be prepared to suffer consequences. If I was driving the truck, there would be holes in people. Too many times I have damn near hit retards on bikes. Those people give good riders a bad name.

As a rider and car enthusiast, I feel we have to be better than normal everyday motorists. People who own bikes, have custom cars, or trucks have a stigma to contend with due to asshats.

Saturday I was riding in a pack of Mustangs heading to a car show, one of the idiots kept flying past us and slowing back down. He ended up getting a ticket for 116 in a 70. He made us look bad. The retards in those videos acted like monkees. If they did that to me, I promise there would be dead bikers. My wife is my world.

crobih

No I didn't realise that.

I'd rather have slashed tyres than a broken back from an asshole being an asshole in traffic.

Is this a motorbike forum ? Do any of you actually ride in a city ?

I'm giving up riding, because I'm sick of jerks trying to kill me 90% of the time I ride. I was thinking about reporting cars that do it, but that night, a cop nearly hit me from following too close, so what do I do ? Just Die ? If you can't handle a motorbike rider banging on your window, then don't drive dangerously near them to start with. Running them over and probably getting away with it, that's the crime right there.

Yes, I've had people bang on my window plenty of times, I didn't run any of them over.
Once I deserved it, because I didn't see the pedestrians due to the A pillar at night, and I had to stop quicker than comfortable. Someone banged my window said "slow down". Fair enough, that was years ago, point taken.
Another time someone actually blocked me in, was banging on the window was saying to come out and fight, I said "No, I don't want to hurt you or get in trouble", so he tries to slam the door on my head, at that point I do get out hit him once, send him flying, then they call the cops on me. So I'm not scared of a few boys bangin' on the car, I'm definitely not gonna panic and start shooting or running people over like you probably would.
You are on a different continent, very much a different culture. If I accidently run into u, what gives you the right topull out a knife and slash my tires, making me think that u will kill me. Yes I would run u over as well. I do not think that u read the full story.

xleeb0y13x

I don't think just the banging on his SUV is what freaked him out but the amount of riders that swarmed in around him. I have to agree that with my family in the car I would have done the same.

Sent while running with scissors.

FastFreddy

You are on a different continent, very much a different culture. If I accidently run into u, what gives you the right topull out a knife and slash my tires, making me think that u will kill me. Yes I would run u over as well. I do not think that u read the full story.
I didn't slash anyone's tyre's, I wasn't in the video.

Anyway, you are obviously an ASSHOLE, wanting to run people over.

You are a traitor to motorbike riders, so piss off.

Sage

You obviously don't understand what hypothetical situations are.

FastFreddy

You obviously don't understand what hypothetical situations are.
No, I"m not a pea brain or do I use tasteless hypotheticals as if I was the person that would slash tyres and that corbih pea brain would kill me, which is impossible because I'd do a Chuck Norris style kick thru his windshield and smash his head open anyway.

I'm thinking of 2 things :

1. The incident in NYC. I don't know wtf they were thinking. I basically don't know about this particular incident.
2. In general, aggro road users against bikes in city traffic, putting them in danger. This happens to me a lot, I have about ~20 road rage (towards me) incidents per year. When I question the road ragers attempting to put me in dangerous situations, they basically admit, "I hate bikers, you shouldn't be on the road if you think its dangerous". I'm starting to not like riding at the moment due to the large number of incidents of people doing shit to put me in danger including police tailgating and sideswiping, so wtf can I do about it ? I'm starting to feel bad ju ju about riding because of the amount of idiot drivers thinking its cool to put people in danger, am I losing my nerve ? I think I am, I'm quitting this shit.

There's too much bad ju ju out there on the roads towards riders.

My personal belief is that any part of any ones body is worth infinite more than any car or bike.

Last edited:

FastFreddy

The ragers usually say something to the effect of "You think you are cool" etc

I always wonder if they would be so angry towards me if we were facing on the footpath and perhaps I was threatening their life with a large heavy object close to their body ? and see how they react to that ?

Riccochet

Because...?
Because in states where concealed is legal your vehicle is an extension of your home. It legally becomes your rolling residence. Now, if someone is intent on doing me or my family harm by kicking in the front door of my house I'm legally justified in using deadly force against that threat. Same goes for my vehicles. If someone is trying to drag me out of my vehicle I'm legally justified in using deadly force against that threat.

I carry a .45, because they don't make a concealable .46. ;)

xleeb0y13x

I don't know if you have a wife or kids but in extreme cases people will do things unimaginable to protect their own. And these "motorbike riders" don't deserve to be on two wheels. They are thugs who treat the streets as their own personal playground and endanger themselves and others.

Sent while running with scissors.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member