Respect

DragonBlu

It bothers me how some will linger waiting for a chance to jump into a conversation and stir the pot. We all have our own opinions and once in a while we will disagree and in the heat of the moment disrespect a fellow member. Most always an apology comes later down the line. That is not what I am talking about here. I am talking about the one person that will keep stirring things up to a boiling point just to have fun. I have been here a while and try to THINK before I speak so I won't disrespect when I respond. There are lots of other bike forums where shit talking and disrespecting is the norm. I am here because we are different. You might think,well this guy must be thin skinned. I can assure you that is not the case. I welcome your opinions and respect. Ride safe fellow members!

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Reactions: JSP

CrazyCawi

The things between rook, jsp, old man dart, and me....is all in good fun.

As for what your talking about we do our absolute best to moderate when it happens, and limit the opportunity for it. If someone says something way out of line, I know its hard to because sometimes even as a mod, I want to write back and just blast em....BUT I am here for the same exact reason. I belong to mnsbr.com....which is a website with a few thousand members all from minnesota. I only use the for sale and group ride section. I stay out of every other section because its just a shit show of shit shoveling and shit throwing.

I dont need that, and I know none of the rest of the members here like it. Sometimes we slip and say stupid things, but please...keep in mind before someone le meme's and rages on someone...remember we are human, and if its something that violates the forum rules...let us know. thanks dragonblu I really appreciate you opening up and giving everyone a friendly reminder.

Rep rep rep!

RoadTrip

I almost never go to other forums because of that crap. I have noticed a few people on here who do that shit. I just ignore them.
Yep, hope you guys don't mind a gixxah dude hanging around (I did ride an FZ6R last year, though :)), just sick of the smart asses on other websites, best peeps on the net round here.

DragonBlu

Yep, hope you guys don't mind a gixxah dude hanging around (I did ride an FZ6R last year, though :)), just sick of the smart asses on other websites, best peeps on the net round here.
We don't even care if you ride a Harley. You are always welcome.:)

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry if I came across wrong or hurt anyone's feelings.... Everyone is an adult and can make their own decisions. Hope I never have to come here and read someones obituary... I'll just leave it at that. :surrender:

You guys are right though. This is the best damn forum out there. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.