Random Funny Pictures

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
He's not ghostly white yet...but close!

Its all a result of PMS! (parked motorcycle syndrome)
No, I'm going to assume it's because he wears proper gear....protecting him from road rash and sunburns!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Leave Lance alone...

Attachments

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Motomama

Good for you and yes....you need to get out of LA. I used to live in O.C. so I understand. Northern Cal. is much better and the back roads of Santa Cruz Mt. & Marin for riding is the best.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BoneJj

I mean that is an actual a screenshot of my actual phone, approximately 20 minutes after I actually walked out of an actual date from hell.

Had met her (Taylor) the week before when I was out with friends. Neighborhood place that's become way too hip lately and attracts a crowd from all over on weekends. We went early, planning to get out with the rest of the locals before it became a scene. She was there from a different part of town also with friends. Talked for a while. Exchanged numbers. Said let's do something next week. Then me and my friends cut out early and went to one of the dives that's still mostly locals only. Should have known anybody I met there who wasn't from the neighborhood was trouble.

Exchanged some messages. Decided to meet up. Seemed nice enough.

The date is more or less as you can guess. Ordered two glasses of wine and some kind of veggie plate appetizer. Then her phone came out. I probably took 25-30 minutes to finish my glass and munch on veggies. She barely touched hers because she was busy texting or Facebooking or tweeting or something. During this time we exchanged about 2 minutes of conversation. We'd start, then the phone would beep and she'd dive right in. Seemed annoyed that I expected her to actually finish a sentence or two.

Finally gave up. Found the waiter. Paid. Told him that if she asked, I took care of the bill. He thought it was funny. I walked home. It's about a 20 minute walk and I didn't get the first text until I was home. That's how long it took her to realize I was gone.

I really need to get out of L.A.
Damn dude, I wouldn't have been as nice as you were though. I would have called her out in front of everyone. Then tossed a 20 on the table and walked out.... Oh wait, I've done that... LOL.

But then she chased me out the door crying and apologizing but I was already in the car and just drove off. She proceeded to call me to the next 5 minutes repeatedly so I finally answered and went back to pick her up and took her home. It seemed to change her attitude about phones for all of about 2 weeks, long enough for me to do what I was after and then not even worry about it anymore... lmao.

linkgt

I mean that is an actual a screenshot of my actual phone, approximately 20 minutes after I actually walked out of an actual date from hell.

Had met her (Taylor) the week before when I was out with friends. Neighborhood place that's become way too hip lately and attracts a crowd from all over on weekends. We went early, planning to get out with the rest of the locals before it became a scene. She was there from a different part of town also with friends. Talked for a while. Exchanged numbers. Said let's do something next week. Then me and my friends cut out early and went to one of the dives that's still mostly locals only. Should have known anybody I met there who wasn't from the neighborhood was trouble.

Exchanged some messages. Decided to meet up. Seemed nice enough.

The date is more or less as you can guess. Ordered two glasses of wine and some kind of veggie plate appetizer. Then her phone came out. I probably took 25-30 minutes to finish my glass and munch on veggies. She barely touched hers because she was busy texting or Facebooking or tweeting or something. During this time we exchanged about 2 minutes of conversation. We'd start, then the phone would beep and she'd dive right in. Seemed annoyed that I expected her to actually finish a sentence or two.

Finally gave up. Found the waiter. Paid. Told him that if she asked, I took care of the bill. He thought it was funny. I walked home. It's about a 20 minute walk and I didn't get the first text until I was home. That's how long it took her to realize I was gone.

I really need to get out of L.A.
Nice job man. I mean it's one thing to answer maybe one txt if its extremely important (still rude but w.e i guess) But how dumb does one have to be to do it constantly especially on the first date? I heard san fransisco is doing pretty cool as of late... my ex lives there now and she seems to be having a blast.

You can always come to NY :) Actually, maybe move to northern california. The roads here suck :/

Damn dude, I wouldn't have been as nice as you were though. I would have called her out in front of everyone. Then tossed a 20 on the table and walked out.... Oh wait, I've done that... LOL.

But then she chased me out the door crying and apologizing but I was already in the car and just drove off. She proceeded to call me to the next 5 minutes repeatedly so I finally answered and went back to pick her up and took her home. It seemed to change her attitude about phones for all of about 2 weeks, long enough for me to do what I was after and then not even worry about it anymore... lmao.
Alpha as hell :cool: I need to learn from you guys.

Oh and i forgot my picture:

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

Good shit man. I seriously make my friends and fam
Out the phone down in the middle of the table while we eat and hang out. First one to pick theirs up pays the tab. You'll be surprised how often they'd rather shell out cash than not have their phones. Some stopped going out w me for that reason.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
I think I will implement this next time I go out with my friends.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member