R6 Exhaust Marthy Edition

monacular

Hi all!!!
Marthy i was just wondering if it could be possible to fit the stock headers from an old 98-03 fazer 600?? You know the one with the exhaust in the side just like old r6 did!!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

roundhouse

just got back from a ride on my bike with the new marthy supertrapp exhaust

before when i rode nobody could hear me. my bike sounded like a flock of semi angry hummingbirds, now people definitely know i am beside them. in fact I think people in eastern Mississippi can hear me all the way from N. Texas.

i swear i can feel a difference in the weight of the bike. it feels just a bit looser, perhaps from removing the weight of the muffler and cat from the low center of the bike. by looser, not in a bad way, seems to respond just a hair quicker. can't tell anything in the butt dyno department but perhaps when i get a juicebox or power commander i will get a bit of HP

i am a happy guy:D, although my neighbors................not so much:mad:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

NoDoze

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bubbadodge07

R6 Header

Was wondering what year R6 header you used. just got a yoshimura pipe for 50 bucks off a friend and am looking into buying a header but idk what year to get?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

Marthy, do you think you could put stock R6 exhaust on? I haven't heard it, but I assume it is louder than the FZ6R stock exhaust. Plus, I think it would look cool, and different, out the side along the swingarm.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

champkart3

Got my Marthy Viper exhaust today. Had to put everything else off and get it put together. OH MY GOD. This thing sounds amazing.
If anyones debating about doin this, just do it. You wont be sorry.
Thanks again Marthy.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

NeoTericJM

So marthy how exactly does this work? do you need us to send in our exhaust for you to do the work? And do you need the headers? Summer is coming up so a lot of money are going to come in. So i'm prolly going to get an exhaust and I figure why the hell bother with a 1,000 dollar twobros when I can get a custom nice one for half the price.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member