Put a face to your name....

BKP

My Update: Welp, I'm the same. :rolleyes
Yep... however, in your case, that's a good thing...

Recent dive trip to Key Largo (on a boat called the "Get Wet" that later sank on another dive trip -- two divers didn't survive):

Probably the *most* recent picture I have - just a few days old (innately camera shy):

Last edited:

will415

This is my most current lol had no other way to carry my tires home without having to go back to the shop and taking my car so i had to inprovise and it worked out just great. :wreck:

Attachments

DakinechicK

This is my most current lol had no other way to carry my tires home without having to go back to the shop and taking my car so i had to inprovise and it worked out just great. :wreck:
Oh. My. :eek::eek:!!

:facepalm:

This pic needs a MEME. :D

BKP

Botty12

I've been off this forum for awhile...I've posted but haven't officially said hello again (probably because I don't feel important enough within these forums to need acknowledgement...lol. One day I'll be an expert with boundless amounts of wisdom...)

BUT. My hair matches the bike now...so I had to show it;)

And, it's women's football season again...hopefully there'll be some great action shots to share with you guys.

Attachments

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

danieljardim

I've been off this forum for awhile...I've posted but haven't officially said hello again (probably because I don't feel important enough within these forums to need acknowledgement...lol. One day I'll be an expert with boundless amounts of wisdom...)

BUT. My hair matches the bike now...so I had to show it;)

And, it's women's football season again...hopefully there'll be some great action shots to share with you guys.
gorgeous :)

Brock Kickass

Me
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359127249.096590.jpg
Me and wifey
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359127277.283618.jpg
On a date... House specialty is a giant caesar (Bloody Mary with Clamato for you non-Canadians) garnished with a king crab leg.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359127295.647340.jpg
And my dog, Leroy. Now you know the whole family, until the baby comes in April.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359127309.782377.jpg