Ps4

BKP

I have to say, I have at home kinect and ps move. Kinect is great for kids but the lack of precision annoys me. PS move its way more precise for games like boxing and golf. It's a shame it looks stupid with those colored balls.
I actually haven't noticed any lack of precision on Kinect. But, then, I don't play games with it -- just use it for the Your Shape series of workouts (and, I've been through *everything*: P90X, Insanity, Spartacus, etc. -- and *nothing* keeps you as honest as Your Shape). I also use the new Nike workout on Kinect, however, not as good as Your Shape.

I have to claim ignorance on the PS3. But, from what I've seen, those glowing balls would be a deal killer for me. Having to either hold, or strap something on, would just detract too much from the experience, after the scanning technology of Kinect.

BoneJj

I wouldn't take a PS4 if you gave to me free. The PS3 was a bust. Xbox for me......
I personally prefer the xbox as well but the PS3 has it's pluses but I would also like to get a PS system when I have extra cash to blow.... hence why I still don't have one now.

that and right now with going back to school I haven't even turned on my xbox for more than a couple hours a month and a couple months I didn't even turn the damn thing on at all.

yfz6r

The ps3 is NOT backwards compatible with ps3 games (this is to the guy who posted earlier). It can stream a ps3 game but it could stream any game. You can't put your ps3 game in the console and play off that disk.

It will play used games but there is a catch they haven't told us yet. You will probably have to buy an online code to use the multiplayer functions. Sony is already doing this with games like ps all stars.

Xbox does have a better online multiplayer experience but you pay for it so it should. Ps3 is very adequate for multiplayer gaming. They are both great consoles but the slim Xbox is the only reliable 360.

I welcome the new systems. Once wind waker he comes out I'm buying a wii u. Excited about that console's future.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BoneJj

The ps3 is NOT backwards compatible with ps3 games (this is to the guy who posted earlier). It can stream a ps3 game but it could stream any game. You can't put your ps3 game in the console and play off that disk.

It will play used games but there is a catch they haven't told us yet. You will probably have to buy an online code to use the multiplayer functions. Sony is already doing this with games like ps all stars.

Xbox does have a better online multiplayer experience but you pay for it so it should. Ps3 is very adequate for multiplayer gaming. They are both great consoles but the slim Xbox is the only reliable 360.

I welcome the new systems. Once wind waker he comes out I'm buying a wii u. Excited about that console's future.
me thinks you has typo in there.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

roundhouse

I wouldn't take a PS4 if you gave to me free. The PS3 was a bust. Xbox for me......
i have both and prefer the PS3 hands down.

i will have to wait. it will be too pricey when it first comes out. also all the games I have not played on PS3 will drop in price drastically.

CBanks2343

I have both.....Both have perks, but all in all I like the PS3 better....Feel free to add me on both! PS3 - NightStalker2343 and XBL - DJ Supay

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
The XBOX 360 was the bust...I've had my 1st gen PS3 since two weeks after they were released, and it works like new after being used hard it's whole life. I've bought my girlfriends son 3 XBOXs, and the third is in need of replacement after barely a year... Just sayin. Also Sony doesn't make you pay to play online. I don't pay shit to school y'all in Black Ops 2 other than the cost of the game. :)
They don't? Playstation Plus anyone. Just sayin. :D

latony007

i love that game. Only game i play
Jt you gotta send me a note so we can play a game, meet up on the blacktop online thingy. I love the batman games i have them all for the ps3 and pre-ordered the ps4 one, along with the new MLB. I recently got tomb raider which is much better than i thought, plays a lot like uncharted. i still think at least the first gen of ps4 should have played ps3 games though.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member