Ps4

I wouldn't take a PS4 if you gave to me free. The PS3 was a bust. Xbox for me......

yfz6r

It will not be backwards compatible with ps3.

How was ps3 a bust? They have nearly identical sales and the 360 has many multiple-purchasers because people buying 2nd consoles when their first broke. They both have their strengths/weaknesses.

I will wait until some great games come out. Launch games are always decent but not worth buying a console for. I waited until oblivion came out before buying a 360 and medal gear solid 4 before buying a ps3.

Once a game comes out that I can't live without ill get the ps4. Until then I enjoy the news about it.

JSP

Super Moderator
Only reason I am with Playstation is because I am in no way paying to play online with the amount of money it already costs us for games, consoles, etc. I'll take a little more lag here and there. Stupid expensive as it is.

danieljardim

It will not be backwards compatible with ps3.

How was ps3 a bust? They have nearly identical sales and the 360 has many multiple-purchasers because people buying 2nd consoles when their first broke. They both have their strengths/weaknesses.

I will wait until some great games come out. Launch games are always decent but not worth buying a console for. I waited until oblivion came out before buying a 360 and medal gear solid 4 before buying a ps3.

Once a game comes out that I can't live without ill get the ps4. Until then I enjoy the news about it.
So i guess I will not be buying ps4 right away.

BKP

Xbox. Only because of Kinect.

Best workouts out there, because it doesn't let you cheat. Customizable, progressive, and flexible. And, you don't need Xbox Live to use them (which *is* a rip).

Have no use for two game consoles.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Only reason I am with Playstation is because I am in no way paying to play online with the amount of money it already costs us for games, consoles, etc. I'll take a little more lag here and there. Stupid expensive as it is.
the online enviroment for ps3 blows donkey in comparison to xbox.

06330i

PS3, because I refuse to pay for online service. You already pay enough for the damn system, they can't give you something for free? You pay almost 50% more for netflix on 360, compared to ps3, only because you have to pay for the online bs. No thanks. Then you gotta buy a blu ray player to be equal with the ps3, again more money.

Rawknrohl

I wouldn't take a PS4 if you gave to me free. The PS3 was a bust. Xbox for me......
The XBOX 360 was the bust...I've had my 1st gen PS3 since two weeks after they were released, and it works like new after being used hard it's whole life. I've bought my girlfriends son 3 XBOXs, and the third is in need of replacement after barely a year... Just sayin. Also Sony doesn't make you pay to play online. I don't pay shit to school y'all in Black Ops 2 other than the cost of the game. :)

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

danieljardim

Xbox. Only because of Kinect.

Best workouts out there, because it doesn't let you cheat. Customizable, progressive, and flexible. And, you don't need Xbox Live to use them (which *is* a rip).

Have no use for two game consoles.
I have to say, I have at home kinect and ps move. Kinect is great for kids but the lack of precision annoys me. PS move its way more precise for games like boxing and golf. It's a shame it looks stupid with those colored balls.