Post a pic of your bike, where it is sitting right now...

JSP

Super Moderator
I am bored! Where is your bike sitting at this very moment? Post up a pic...

I'm at work. This is the view looking out of my work area. I get to stare at her all day long and all the other bikes that ride by... wishing I was riding.

kevin8198

Elite Member

kvc25

This is mine parked under my deck. The wet spots on the ground are from the rain, which never seems to stop. Stupid rain...

iSpoolin

I would, but mines still at home and i'm work :'( stupid ass rain.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fzara2000

rotting inside the garage as New Jersey prepares to see rain for next 3 or 4 days straight.

Worst part is, i'm off today and Monday (birthday) and I can't ride nor can I play Gears of War 3 because the Xbox 360 was sent in to an independent repair service place two weeks ago because of the RROD. :(

PS: Does anyone know the type of turn signals that I have? I bought the bike from a dealer which was traded in and the left side appears to be cracked...

Edit: Not sure why the picture is rotated the wrong direction, I took the pic from my IPhone and it looks fine on the phone AND the Macbook...

Attachments

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
rotting inside the garage as New Jersey prepares to see rain for next 3 or 4 days straight.

Worst part is, i'm off today and Monday (birthday) and I can't ride nor can I play Gears of War 3 because the Xbox 360 was sent in to an independent repair service place two weeks ago because of the RROD. :(

PS: Does anyone know the type of turn signals that I have? I bought the bike from a dealer which was traded in and the left side appears to be cracked...

Edit: Not sure why the picture is rotated the wrong direction, I took the pic from my IPhone and it looks fine on the phone AND the Macbook...
Look like these to me...

Bikemaster Universal Flush Mount Marker Light Kit - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

CtrlAltDl

Yea, my garage is a mess!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Detrich

what type of FE do u have on your bike Jay? any close up shots of it? :)

kevin8198

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
what type of FE do u have on your bike Jay? any close up shots of it? :)
It is a Rumble Concepts I believe it is called... Bone Series or something like that.

I also have the Hot Bodies undertail kit with the integrated plate light and flush rear signals. So as you can see here... The FE has spots for blinkers which I dont use because of the Hot Bodies undertail so I was thinking about just cutting the tabs off and grinding them flush...

This is as close up of a pic as I have right now... Actually I will go take another here in a min haha. Give me a few. I just had a huge lunch that is already trying to find its way back out!

JSP

Super Moderator
Closer shots...

yellowFZ6r

My baby is sitting at home in my garage waiting for me to get off work, workout, and then take her for a night ride! Cool, fall weather is perfect here in Dallas right now!!

JSP

Super Moderator
I use The Force, hahaha :justkidding:, the view is really good out of at least one mirror. I do a lot of head checks too. I tried to put the other mirror on the other side but when tightening down it puts pressure on the throttle so if you are riding it will hold the throttle down:eek: not a good thing to have happen. People may think I'm crazy but it's really not too bad just having one bar end mirror.:D
I only had one bar end on my FZ too. I could see more out of that one mirror down there then the stock ones! Thinking about dumping the R6 mirrors and going with a bar end...