Outgrew the FZ6R...

JSP

Super Moderator
Be careful on that....

rmbeuc

You know it, signing up for some technique classes soon. The power is unreal and I fully respect it!

rmbeuc

Both. Sedona is a killer place to ride and the guy at the bike shop said there are tracks all over. I'll be getting out there more when it's not 105 degrees!

travisH3

although the looks of the bike are killer, I don't think I will ever own anything more than a 600 in a sport bike. I bet that thing is crazy fast. I hope you enjoy your new bike but be careful out there!

RooKie

Both. Sedona is a killer place to ride and the guy at the bike shop said there are tracks all over. I'll be getting out there more when it's not 105 degrees!
Should ride the 89A up to Jerome. I was out there with GrapeApe two weeks ago... Twisties-galore! :D

Attachments

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Wow. Congrats! Beautiful.

I'm lusting after a blue 2011 too. But not until I get to be a better rider first.

Last edited:

RoadTrip

You got good taste, I was at the bike shop getting serviced the other day, they gots every model of Suzuki, Yami, and Kawi - and I was really drawn to the Black R1, very well done machine, classic with the right amount of flare and balance, very beautiful - I would really consider keeping that bike long term, that look and color should endure for a really long time.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

amazing bike and a litre bike is much more tame throughout the gears where as a 600 is choppy at low speed. You will LOVE it

Deathdiesel

Im jealous, im thinking R1 is the only way to go if I were ever to upgrade as well. Love the color, love the bike. Seriously gorgeous.

Is it black or dark grey?

Detrich

Just curious tho... Is there a reason u went for the 2012 vs a 2011 or earlier? I read that the 2012 is 475 lbs and that the traction control is not very effective on the street.