Ordered some goodies

WhiteFZ

I bought my FZ6R May of last year, had it about 6 months, and decided the white/red scheme wasn't for me. The first mod was removing the decals and redoing the seats. I added some OEM gold decals to match the wheels.

Below are some pics before and after.

Some life changing events dictated I sell my beloved CBR 954RR(I will get another one eventually). Back on the FZ6R. I miss the more aggressive position of the CBR, and I can't afford another bike so, I'll make lemonade out of lemons. Yesterday I ordered some woodcraft clipons(I already lowered the front...sweet), some gold bar ends, ZX-6 mirrors(bye bye rabbit ears), Targa fender eliminator, and some LED front signals(the same Lockhart Philips Turn Six lamps I had on my CBR). I will also raise the seat to the higher position. I got confirmation all the stuff has been shipped. Hope to have it all installed next week. Can't wait to get it done and post pics.

Attachments

• DSC03420-1.jpg
    DSC03420-1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04004.jpg
    DSC04004.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC04005.jpg
    DSC04005.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 127
Yeah not a big fan myself of all the red. True story totally got confused reading this thread because I opened it thinking it was Chad's ( FZWhite) and not your easily confused (WhiteFZ) usernames

red seats look dope on the 2009 white R6 though..

I like the gold rims with the white! I bet the red seats would have looked good on a red and black theme?? Anyways looking good so far man keep the pics comming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

It looks really good now, but I can't lie... I kind of love the red seats.

Glad it wasn't just me, ha ha! I was wondering why Chad was spamming us with multiple threads. That's why I didn't read through it until just now after seeing all the traffic it was getting. :rolleyes:

I read it before any replies and I literally just sat here staring in a WTF moment.

I bought the Targa eliminator. It was easy to install and the lights that come with are nice and bright even for being much smaller than stock. I like it. One of my first mods actually.

WhooHoo! Got my first batch of goodies in today! Some bar ends and signals.

Attachments

• LPstuff.jpg
    LPstuff.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 23
Just mounted the front signals. Took 20 minutes. A pic with it on and off.

Attachments

• lpsignaloff.jpg
    lpsignaloff.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 28
  • lpsignal.jpg
    lpsignal.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 26

Just got the FE installed.

Attachments

• fzelim.jpg
    fzelim.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 19