Ordered some goodies

WhiteFZ

I bought my FZ6R May of last year, had it about 6 months, and decided the white/red scheme wasn't for me. The first mod was removing the decals and redoing the seats. I added some OEM gold decals to match the wheels.

Below are some pics before and after.

Some life changing events dictated I sell my beloved CBR 954RR(I will get another one eventually). Back on the FZ6R. I miss the more aggressive position of the CBR, and I can't afford another bike so, I'll make lemonade out of lemons. Yesterday I ordered some woodcraft clipons(I already lowered the front...sweet), some gold bar ends, ZX-6 mirrors(bye bye rabbit ears), Targa fender eliminator, and some LED front signals(the same Lockhart Philips Turn Six lamps I had on my CBR). I will also raise the seat to the higher position. I got confirmation all the stuff has been shipped. Hope to have it all installed next week. Can't wait to get it done and post pics.

Attachments

daddyrack

Premium Member

r0ar

Yeah not a big fan myself of all the red. True story totally got confused reading this thread because I opened it thinking it was Chad's ( FZWhite) and not your easily confused (WhiteFZ) usernames

Detrich

red seats look dope on the 2009 white R6 though..

6R Blackout

I like the gold rims with the white! I bet the red seats would have looked good on a red and black theme?? Anyways looking good so far man keep the pics comming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

RooKie

meganiimarie

It looks really good now, but I can't lie... I kind of love the red seats.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

r0ar

Glad it wasn't just me, ha ha! I was wondering why Chad was spamming us with multiple threads. That's why I didn't read through it until just now after seeing all the traffic it was getting. :rolleyes:
I read it before any replies and I literally just sat here staring in a WTF moment.

cezell09

I bought the Targa eliminator. It was easy to install and the lights that come with are nice and bright even for being much smaller than stock. I like it. One of my first mods actually.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

WhiteFZ

WhooHoo! Got my first batch of goodies in today! Some bar ends and signals.

Attachments

SpawnXX

Premium Member