Omg...worst feeling ever

CrazyCawi

Just came over me....the thought of this

DAMN YOU WINTER WEATHER YOU STAY AWAY!!!!!

motorcycle+napping+on+my+car.jpg

623-03812759w.jpg

BuellSprint003.jpg

102_0580.JPG

Guys....use this as a gentle reminder, dont be the guy who said he didnt have enough time to ride....theres two months left of riding here....its running thin...Winter are some long months.,....we go crazy during that time. Ride as much as you can!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WARM WEATHER STATE YEAR AROUND RIDERS....:Flip::Flip::spank::Flip::Flip:​

Had the same feeling tonight as I rode home from work. Thought to myself, "It sure is chilly tonight for a summer evening." Then I got home and saw that it's September already! Boooo the winter season!

Had the same feeling tonight as I rode home from work. Thought to myself, "It sure is chilly tonight for a summer evening." Then I got home and saw that it's September already! Boooo the winter season!

I cant believe how fast time has flown. Idk about where ur at but there were a few weeks a couple weeks ago where it was unbearable to ride. Heat in the high 90*s with 110-115 heat index days...So I feel screwed I missed out on almost a month of riding because of our heat wave.

Slut.....:spank:

I can't wait for winter to come so it quits raining every freaking day. Damn hurricane season.

I may be off my bike in the winter but I'll probably start skiing again once I get snow tires for my car and ride up to the mountains. Gotta keep myself entertained lol.

we have had some 50 days of above 100 degree days. i still ride to work and back but the thought of going for a long ride and getting stuck in traffic takes the fun right out of it. supposed to start cooling off. i look forward to it.

winter here is not so bad

damn all of you winter lovers lol....here in MN imma sit here with 3 ft of snow and ice everywhere while you get to ride in 50-60-70 degree perfect weather.

FOR ALL OF YOU WARM WEATHER STATE YEAR AROUND RIDERS....:Flip::Flip::spank::Flip::Flip:​

Couldn't agree more with you CC! I just rode today and it was pretty chilly. Made me remember my riding time is limited and it's rained the last two weekends! Winter SUCKS!

What's to like about about runny noses and shriveled up ...........

Back