Ok.. Which one of you is this???

FastFreddy

Maybe a car clipped him on that side before and its his first ride back since his foot is getting better ? If he carries on both sides of the hip, then he'll have no trouble with cars merging lanes from either side from now on.

bastage

Holy hell.. The socks & sandals is what got my attention first.. Followed by his pistol looking like it is about to fall out of his pocket..

And I carry my m&p shield .40 in either IWB at 5 oclock or in my tank bag.

mdgreene2001

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Rich007

I think this is a cousin of aaron hernandez. Go hawks!
Power Rankings Say WHAAAAAAT? Seahawks, that is what I thought!

This dude is so wrong it not even funny, open carrying on a bike, dressed like a fool, mowhawk on the the helmet, broken bike, were do we stop? This dude is looking for trouble. He must not have been hugged as a child.
I carry OWB everyday on my bike but under my coat. I had a county cop pull up to me the other day to tell me to pull my coat over it, I looked down and road off. I think I now need a shoulder rig to put my M&P in and get rid of the XDS on my bike.

mdgreene2001

Power Rankings Say WHAAAAAAT? Seahawks, that is what I thought!

This dude is so wrong it not even funny, open carrying on a bike, dressed like a fool, mowhawk on the the helmet, broken bike, were do we stop? This dude is looking for trouble. He must not have been hugged as a child.
I carry OWB everyday on my bike but under my coat. I had a county cop pull up to me the other day to tell me to pull my coat over it, I looked down and road off. I think I now need a shoulder rig to put my M&P in and get rid of the XDS on my bike.
Check out black hills leather online. I'm pleases with mine

bastage

This photo is definitely going to end up on Visordown's Caption That at some point.

I'm guessing riding around with a gun like that not normal in the US, it looks plain wrong and downright f--ked up from non-US eyes.
Is not super common, but depending on what part of the country its not all that unusual either..

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

crobih

Is he just plain stupid ? or is he the diversion for something going down ?

Is this a "real" gang or a social club ? Would a real gang be offended by a guy from a social club with a gun hanging out like dogs balls ?

I'm guessing 100% of the Police would pull this guy over immediately if they saw him ? and record him in the police database as a gang member.

Are any gangs declared "illegal criminal enterprises" yet in the USA ? Or do they still have to actually catch you doing something there ?

Serious question :
Does being in any gang preclude gun ownership there ?
They are attempting to declare some MC clubs here (Australia) as "illegal criminal enterprises" so therefore forfeit everything they own.

Anyway, good photo, very thought provoking in regards to the state of laws in relation to both freedom and the govt's wish to protect against criminal groups.

Maybe they should just declare drugs and prostitution legal and drive down the cost and associated problems, or maybe you like tough guys riding around with guns ?
There are a lot od states in america that are open carry which means that just like in tg e westerns you can carry your handgun as long as its visible. He is not breaking any laws regarding the handgun. He obviously declared his colors but how can any of us prove that he is a gangbanger? Do not think that its the wild wild west out here. Our cops are trained to kill you when their guns are drawn. And the reason is because everyone is potentially armed.

FastFreddy

I don't know what I was raving on about the other day.

It just looks a bit out of place to me.

Reminders me of the time I was overseas on a Friday night and I waved and called out to a guy I thought was a Hong Kong or Japanese movie star with an entourage ... :eek:

There are a lot od states in america that are open carry which means that just like in tg e westerns you can carry your handgun as long as its visible. He is not breaking any laws regarding the handgun. He obviously declared his colors but how can any of us prove that he is a gangbanger? Do not think that its the wild wild west out here. Our cops are trained to kill you when their guns are drawn. And the reason is because everyone is potentially armed.

FastFreddy

I got pulled over in the USA one night, and one of the officers had a pump action pointed straight at my head from the rear window while the other cop approached the window, I didn't make any sudden movements ;). He put the gun away after I was talking to them. I think something weird happened there the week before, so they were on alert.