Ok show us your mug shot

Manna69247

Great picture is that your pet??
I Wish!!! My wife surprised me and took me to a Lion farm. This was one of their animals, a tamed Cheetah. He, Juba, was beautiful. A awesome experience.

Verranth

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Here's my wife and I before she got her FZ6R and was still on the V Star 650.

Here's a shot of me recently getting ready to head out on the CT river.

Attachments

Last edited:

stroke

just click on the link in my sig.. thats me in the myspace photo.. also thats me playing the geetar:D

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

jdesiano1

Not to many chicks! Heres me!

First is me and my hubby in Florida and the second is me on the dragon at home in Tennessee and third is my other joy, fishing!

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
We got a hottie on the forums with us. ;)
+1 AGREED!

Lucky man, your husband. :D

Now I just need to convince my wife to start riding with me...:rolleyes:

WenMark

Here is some more of me & the wife trying to look cool...lol. [I Hey guys these are some really good pictures of everyone keep them coming and don't forget to post some pictures in your albums in your profile[/I]:D

Attachments

PhatPhizzixxer

Ok, mug shot...hmmm...let's try this one...

Attachments

Manna69247

Not to many chicks! Heres me!
First is me and my hubby in Florida and the second is me on the dragon at home in Tennessee and third is my other joy, fishing!
Hi Jessica!
@ Last, where have you disappeared to? Glad your back and not where I was afraid you could be... :thumbup:

jdesiano1

Hi, We disconnected internet and changed providers so I was off for a lil while! Great to be back!

Brugge

nice looking bike
Yes, it was a nice looking bike. It was at the Yamaha Factory Tent. It had a larger swing arm and a 190 rear tire too. So I don't highjack this thread I'll start another with some more picture if you are interested.

Kevin

GoGreen09

Am I the only one who thinks J's hubby looks like the Iceman???

Bigevildoer

Here's my ugly mug...
Enjoy. I command it! :)