Oil change and product test.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

2w05thletes

Subscribing. Thanks, I too have been interested.

creggur

I use Mobil One 10w40 full synth in both bikes, but have often wondered about all the hype of the more boutique oils. A lot of people swear by them and I'd happily spend the extra for better protection and increased performance...
Will be waiting to see your results and opinion... Thanks!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Subscribed...

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
The only true way to know anything for sure is to do an oil analysis on the new oil. They will specifically tell you what is in it and the condition of your engine by what they find in it. They can even tell you how much longer you can extend your oil changes. Its fairly cheap as well.

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/
Gas Sampling

Last edited:

MikeN02

I've heard something from a mechanic friend of mine before saying how some companies hate royal purple that it would void their warranty or so on the bike if they found out that you used it or something...

W

whatever

been using the rottela 15w 40 that stuff is awesome for the price.... i here is does pretty good in the oil test also.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

creggur

Is this useful? Amsoil FTW!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

creggur

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:rof::rof::rof::rof:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

creggur

I'll take the quarts (the blonde one)! :thumbup:
Well I guess I'll settle for the gallons.:sinister:

Seriously though, I've seen so many oil threads descend into chaos over the years with people getting banned as the result. Here we can just talk about boobs waiting on Uno's test results. This place rocks!:rockon:

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member