Oh Snap! Pay attention to the roads and not the photogs!

BKP

Dayum... really...

Looks like, in pics 9 and 10, he ran out of clearance on the right, and adjusted up... probably should have let it lowside... (I know... armchair general -- but, just sayin').

MrGti

"Choose up to 30 Different Photo on CD - $115.00". Most people can't get their crash in 29 high res shots for only 115.

06330i

What an idiot on the riders part. Never take your eyes off the road. And damn that vette got pretty messed up hope everyone was ok either way

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Frames 19, 20 and 21 looked like something out of the Olympic gymnastics coverage. I was sure he was going to stick the landing.

Around frame 10, it looks like he scraped the right side of his bike on the ground. Would that have caused him to straighten up?
Hitting the brakes will stand you right up in a corner. Mixed with panic and target fixation.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

screw that bike and the guy, thanks for wrecking a nice car

Last edited:

Chevyfazer

I'm not going to lie I knew this was going to have a bad outcome but when I was scrolling through the pics and saw he was about to run into the front of a vette I was really hoping it would act like a ramp and shoot the Harley up in the air!

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member