Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rhinotjv

This is the final week to get in on this group buy! Friday it is over, unless the stock runs out first. I have gotten tons of inquiries, I hope these are converted to orders!! At this point, there have been 15 systems ordered. Can we get it to 20 and show Nate how much we really appreciate it?
Could you please pm me with the price of the carbon and jb? I would really appreciate it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rhinotjv

PM me with the exhaust that you want, and I will respond with pricing. I am tracking the amount of inquiries.
PM sent thanks

arse

my black series aluminum and jbp is slated for delivery on thursday, thanks guys.

jmlevy85

Installed!!!

I got my exhaust and JB installed today...and let me tell you IT IS AWESOME:D:cool: The bike is sounds better, runs cleaner and has more power!!! I also installed my Trex frame sliders. Spent about an hour today just cruising around once it was all done

Rowville-biker

Order Complete :)

Finally i ordered my 2 favorite toys (carbon fiber exhaust + JBP):D today. Thanks Nate for saving us lots of cash :rockon:
i can't wait for it :Sport:

danieljardim

Finally i ordered my 2 favorite toys (carbon fiber exhaust + JBP):D today. Thanks Nate for saving us lots of cash :rockon:
i can't wait for it :Sport:
Started the exhaust installation yesterday but had to stop due to my extension is not long enough to re install the rear bolts of the headers. another thing is the header flange won't go all the way in when you tight it. Is that the way is suppose to be? what's the lenght of the wrench extension you guys used?

note: didnt have a problem at all with the mounting bracket for the exhaust at all.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Gilbuddy

Put in my order yesterday! Will probably receive my goodies next week since I put the order in a little too late in the day.

Christmas in July! :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

jponza

Sound like buy 20 exhaust and get one free... :rolleyes: (FZ1 for sure!!!) LOL:D

I think your best option is to ship your bike to West Palm for the winter. I'll keep your battery charge and fit a nice exhaust on it. Then ride it just enough to build a bad a$$ map for it. LOL :D
haha you know there is a incentive! its okay id do it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.